Better When I'm Dancing

So, one day, the heroes were invited to Penny's Sweet 16, and the theme was disco. The two boys were getting ready. The boys wore their suits and pants. Team RWBY each wore sparkling crop tops and romper pants, each color the girl's suited colors, Ruby's crop top was red and her romper pants were silver. Weiss' crop top was blue and her romper pants were white, Blake's crop top was purple and her romper pants were black, and Yang's crop top was yellow and her romper pants were orange.

Team JNPOR had similar outfits, except the boys wore suits and pants. After they all got dressed, they went to the party, which was in the warehouse where Robyn's old rally was almost a few months ago. Qrow and Clover linked their arms together and walked in, the kids following too. The only people there were Ironwood, Team RWBY, Team JNPOR, the Ace-Ops, Team MEN (mean), Qrow, Oscar, and Penny's old team from the Vytal Tournament, Team PECE (peace). Qrow felt a bit nervous because the last time he was in a party was in the Beacon Ball way back with his team. Clover noticed and asked, "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine.", Qrow lied, trying to keep it together 

Then, the DJ grabbed the mic and told everybody, "Ay! The dance floor is now open for anybody who wants to dance. Thank you and enjoy the party!" The DJ then put on a song that had a certain ukulele start. It was "Better When I'm Dancing" by Meghan Trainor.

"Qrow, you should go and dance!!", Clover said.

"Um...n-no, I haven't danced in a while.", Qrow replied, pulling the hem of his shirt nervously.

"C'mon, it'll be fun."

Then, once the dance floor lit up and the song lyrics came on, Clover and Qrow went on the floor together. Clover clasped his hands in his birb boyfriend's and they did a step dance.

Go on, move your body, go ahead, get crazy

Qrow was getting the hang of dancing and Clover dipped him and gave him a small peck on his mouth.

Anyone can do it, say oh-ay-oh!

Then, Clover spun Qrow and slipped away, leaving Qrow by himself. He started dancing like nobody was watching. Ruby then noticed her uncle dancing and he quickly formed a crowd. Then, Ruby joined her uncle and danced with him.

I feel better when I'm dancing, better when I'm dancing, yeah yeah!

Both Qrow and Ruby stepped backwards a few steps, then they moved one arm up and one down in front of them, turned around, and glided their arms to the side, and moved one arm forward and shuffled to the right. Everybody was cheering and then Qrow twirled Ruby til she left the floor and Qrow did a solo.

Yeah, you finally let go, and slay that solo. Anyone can do it, sing oh-ay-oh...*scatting*...hey, yeah, yeah!

Qrow then did a salsa-like finish and the crowd went nuts! Clover ran up to the stage, as Qrow was bowing, dipped his bf, and kissed him. The crowd screamed even louder and after a fun-filled night of dancing and competing, everybody departed.

"You were on fire, tonight, babe!", Clover exclaimed.

"Thank you, for making me feel like...me again. I haven't danced in a long time and because of you, Clover. Thank you."

The two men held hands and walked back to their dorm.

A/N: I know this is for FG, but I wanted to make a one-shot in which Qrow dances at a party and then he dances with Clover, then Ruby, and then does a solo. Have a good day, y'all! :D