Here Comes A Thought

A/N: Nuts and Dolts; Based off of the SU episode from S4E4, Mindful Education; Everybody can fusion in here; Ruby's and Penny's fusion is Rubenny Rosendina; they can fuse since Penny is now human.

Steven - Ruby
Connie - Penny
Garnet - Qrowver Brawnebi (a Qrow x Clover fusion; Qrow is Sapphire and Clover is Ruby)
Pearl - Yang

One day, while Ruby was playing on her scroll, a distressed Penny walked into the Rose household and threw her glistening green sword on the table, that was in a duffel.

"Oh, hey, Penny!! I didn't see you there, I thought you were still at school. How was it?", Ruby piped up and asked. But, as she ran to hug her girlfriend, Penny held out a hand to stop her hyper girlfriend.

Ruby was immediately concerned. "Penny...you okay?", she asked.

Penny faked a smile and nodded. Right before Ruby said something, Yang charged in along with Ruby's fused uncles, Qrowver Brawnebi.

"Hey, kiddo!! You ready for your training?", Qrowver said, tousling Ruby's hair.

"You know it!!", Ruby replied, "But, can I bring Penny along? She brought the sword."

"Actually. You two will be training together, as Rubenny Rosendina.", Yang piped.

The two gazed in delight, and Ruby grabbed her girlfriend and they went with Yang and Qrowver...