Please...Stay

A/N: Based off of the SPOP episode in S5, "Taking Control".
Adora - Clover
Catra - Qrow
Glimmer - Ruby
Bow - Jaune
Wrong Hordak - (OC) Denver
Entrapta - (OC) Link

After the squad escaped the hands of Salem, they left via airship after saving both Ruby and Qrow. The three were in the deck, along with Link and her friend Denver. They were at the Floating Islands in the parts of Mistral.

While they were all talking, Qrow was in the back, laying on one of the benches. Unfortunately, he was in the middle of a nightmare, his mind still hasn't left the horrible memories of when he was chipped by Watts.

Salem; a pool of black; Watts' smug look; Watts saying, "Let him be, wait until his friends come to save him, that is if they do."

Qrow woke up, gasping and sat up. Then, he saw Clover come in to check on him.

"You okay?", Clover asked.

Qrow sat on his bed, his knees to his chest. "No...and I told you not to come back for me!!"

Clover was shocked, "Well at least I care about you!!"

"No you don't!! You can go and drop me off at the nearest town, because I know you all hate me!!"

"I never hated you!", Clover said. This made Qrow shocked.

Then, their argument was cut short because of a noise that was outside. Grimm.

He knew what he had to do, but Qrow grabbed his hand. "Clover, wait. Stay...please."

Clover nodded and he walked out into the hatch after he told Jaune to open it. "Where are you going?"

"To send Salem a message."

He held out his hand, and a light flickered. He held it out again and a sword formed. "For the honor of Remnant!!"

A white light shone, then Clover had glowing objects around his body. A pair of boots that looked exactly like Ruby's. He then put the sword forward and his arms went to the side, revealing a half-torn armor with a golden emblem, and then Qrow's cape formed behind him, he held the sword high and a beam of sunlight shined upon him.

Qrow looked at his glowing friend and gasped in surprise. Clover then walked to the edge of the hatch and saw the Grimm. He jumped on one of the islands and rode the Nevermore and sliced it's wings off. He then jumped on the Manticore and sliced both it's wings and the snake off. After fighting a bunch of Grimm, Clover returned to the hatch, exhausted but Qrow caught him before he hit the floor and turned back to his normal self.

Qrow then carried his friend to his bench and realized, The Grimm are here because of the chip, I need to find Link.

He walked outside with the others and said, "Where's Link?"

Link stood up and she said, "Yes?"

"Link, I need a favor."

Later on, Link did take out Qrow's chip and destroyed it, later on, they returned to Vale and decided to destroy Salem, once and for all.