I Made Him Laugh

One summer day, the two lucky boys were in the living room, chillin and watching TV. After a moment of TV, they decided to take the kids to a water park in Vacuo.

While Team RWBY and JNPOR were all excited and in their swim gear. Once they arrived to Vacuo, the kids went crazy and went to the water slides while Qrow and Clover went to a juice/sorbet bar. Qrow ordered a strawberry/kiwi smoothie while Clover ordered a Sprite sorbet. The two were having a conversation.

"So, one day, when Marrow was the rookie of our team, we all knew he was a Wolf Faunus, so we'd always tease him in a good way, like when we had a bone, he'd go bonkers, and we'd always show him cats, which makes him jump to where his tail goes up. So, one day, we told him to go into a room on his 25th birthday, and he thought we were gonna surprise him, but instead...*pfft*, the room was filled with cats and bones and he just went bonkers and Elm took a video of it and we all bust down, laughing ourselves off and Marrow never talked to us for the whole week.", Clover explained.

Qrow wanted to laugh. He stifled a laugh until he couldn't take it and he just started bust laughing. Clover noticed and he smiled, patting his hand on Qrow's head. He then gave his birb boyfriend a peck on his forehead and they enjoyed the rest of the day with his boyfriend and his nieces' and their friends.