💚Valentines Special❤️

So, one day, well really, erm, Valentine's day, it was the day of love for the two charms 'o luck.

Anyways, Qrow threw himself on top of Clover. "CLOVES!!", he shouted.

"wHaT..."

"Happy Valentine's day, my lucky charm."

"You too, bird man."

Qrow's smile faded and he grumbled. "I told not to call me that."

"Hey, the writer does.", Clover mumbled.

"Who does?"

"Nothing.", Clover said as he got up from under Qrow and carried his husband like a baby. He gave him a small peck and chuckled.

Qrow, in secret, had a surprise for his husband. Clover's favorite singer, Veronica Mayda, would be having a concert today. She sang some strange love songs.

So...yeah. All he had to do was wait. For his husband to hurry up and get ready for the surprise.

After a half an hour of waiting, Clover got out and Qrow looked at his husband's eyes. "Clover, guess what?"

Clover looked at him, and pretty much beamed up, given that this was his favorite holiday. "What is it?"

Qrow got on one knee and he showed the two tickets to Clover. "We're going to see Veronica Mayda's Valentine's Day performance today. Happy Valentine's Day, babe."

All Clover could do was gasp, lift his boyfriend by the waist, and twirl him in a circle. He didn't even have the words.

Later that night, they got ready and drive to the area. It was by a beach in Vacuo and it was pretty humid there. Qrow and Clover stood in front of the stage and all Clover could do was fanboy.

Once the singer came out, she had dark tan skin with pale blond hair and a pink outfit.

"Alright, spring breakers. Are you ready to get f*cked up and make some b*tchin bad choices?? Are ya??", Veronica shouted through the mic.

Some fans cheered like crazy. Some were blushing and fainted at the sight of her. Then, she began to sing. And for the lesbians, pansexuals, and the bisexuals in the audience, their noses started to bleed.

This is your final boarding call
All aboard
Pack your bags
Sun's out

Qrow looked around and wondered why everybody was so mesmerized by her. Then, he saw. Once she sang, a huge wave of pink Aura hit the audience and every single couple just started making out.

It hit him, however. Oh no.

Take a vacay, babe
And take it straight to bonetown

He looked at Clover, blushed, and they both kissed. Eventually, it turned into something much more and it kept on going.

Meet time, free time, baby relax
Self care, no care, Brazilian wax
Corn top, soaked you, bust to the beach
Cashing rays while catching something

After Veronica's singing, the two eventually stopped. Qrow blushed at the amount of PDA he expressed at a beach. Clover laughed and said, "Don't worry, Qrow. That's her Semblance."

After the concert, Qrow and Clover drove home, making small banter until they got home and finally had some fun in private.