The Rig (2)

A/N: Just a heads up, Chuck Lee alludes to Charles Lee, the Hamilton musical version.

Qrow's POV:

I woke up to my head pounding like crazy and my lungs hurting. I felt myself being dragged and I looked up to see...Chuck?

"What the f*ck!!", I yelled.

Chuck looked at me and I immediately turned into a bird. I then flew up, turned back, grabbed his head, and used all of my strength to throw him into the flames, killing him instantly.

I tried calling for Cloves, but I couldn't find him. Eventually, I started to cough, with the flames rising and the building starting to collapse. I turned back into a bird, and with the little strength that I had, I tried to fly out of the rig. I found a window and flew out of the godforsaken building and tried sending a message to Clover telepathically. 

Qrow? Is that you?

Yea, it is. Where are you?

At the evac area, by the entrance of the rig.

Alright, I'm coming.

I flew towards the entrance but I was starting to get tired. But, I wasn't gonna give up, Clover needs me. So, I snapped out of it and kept on flying towards the entrance. I finally found it and saw Cloves looking at the sky. Breathing a sigh of relief, I flew to him and once I found a spot to turn back, I did so and Immediately hugged Clover.

"Oh, Gods. I thought I lost you. What happened?", Clover asked.

"Heh, long story. I'll tell you later.", I said.

Eventually, we left with the last raft and all I could see of Clover and I's job was an exploding and collapsing pile of rubble. I smirked, knowing that the job at the rig was honestly the worst, we only did it for the Lien. And I knew that Clover would agree.