reunion

A/N: This one-shot has to do with the song, All That Matters, and I think it'll match this one-shot, in which Clover comes back using the Staff, and the two have a...heartfelt talk.

After the Fall of Salem, in which Ruby defeated Salem using her SIlver Eyes which caused Salem to finally withdraw her final breath, everybody in Remnant, every school, every headmaster, every professor, everybody who knew about Salem and her threat, rejoiced. Mercury and Emerald eventually joined Ruby's Group, Hazel died during the battle, Qrow killed Tyrian in revenge (oh, God, I hope this happens), and Neo joined Ruby's Group as well. The Ace-Ops apologized to Team RWBY for their actions and made peace. Even though Salem was gone, there were still Grimm and baddies to take care of.

Well, everybody was peaceful...everyone except Qrow. Although he did everything to avenge his friend, Clover, he killed Tyrian, he kissed his friend's lucky pin, wishing for a stroke of luck every day. But, nothing brought him back. He was in his dorm room, laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Then, he heard a knock on his room door.

"Mr. Branwen?", a small voice said. Qrow recognized the voice. It was Penny Polendina, Ruby's best friend, and the current Winter Maiden.

"Come in, Penny.", Qrow said. Penny walked in with the Staff of Creation in her hand. "Um...is it okay if I have a talk with you?"

"Sure." Qrow put a chair in front of his bed for Penny to sit on and she told Qrow the true power of the Staff.

"So, this is the Staff of Creation. According to my info specters, it scanned that this Staff has the ability to bring the dead back to life. The only thing it needs is an object that belonged to the deceased person and they'll be back in no time. However, you can only do this once. But, you don't need to do the work. Because we already did it for you. Come and see."

Penny and Qrow walked into a room where Team RWBY, JN_OR, and the rest of the Ace-Ops were talking to each other, and they were happy. Then, they all looked at Qrow, and one by one, they left, saying, "This one's all yours, Qrow." His nieces said, "You might wanna take a look at this one, Uncle Qrow."

When the door closed, Qrow looked forward and saw...Clover. He had the same outfit from that night. The same hair, the same eyes. Clover looked at Qrow and his eyes went wide. "C-Clover?", Qrow whispered, his red eyes wide. He put a hand to his mouth, tears streaming down his face.

He gasped, his face turned from surprised to angry once Qrow's awful memories came flooding back to his head, and turned to walk away, but Clover called him. "Qrow, where are you going?"

"This is a dream. This can't be real.", Qrow said. He shut his eyes and opened them and turned around, Clover was still there. He clenched his fists and yelled, "HOW ARE YOU STILL HERE?? YOU DIED!!! YOU LEFT ME, YOU CAN GO AND JOIN THE OTHERS CUZ IT SEEMED LIKE YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME WHEN YOU DIED!!" He regretted his words and fell to the ground, a sobbing mess, his entire body trembling in regret, anger, and fear.

Clover smiled and walked to Qrow, his hand on his cheek. "Y'know, before I...died, do you know the only thing that was on my mind?"

Qrow shook his head. "You.", Clover responded. Qrow lifted his head, his expression clueless. Clover cupped Qrow's face and immediately shared a kiss (like the Catradora scene). Qrow wrapped his arms around Clover's neck and the moment lasted for what seemed like hours. The two boys' foreheads touched and they smiled, mentally promising that they would never let anything happen to each other. Ever. Again.

A/N: Hello!! Hope y'all loved that FG one-shot. I will make more. The next few are based on OTP Prompts I found on the Internet. Anyways, stay safe, y'all. Bye!! :D