Defending His Niece

A/N: Contains a certain b*tch by the name of Jacques Schnee, slight homophobia, and three angry relatives. Enjoy!!

One day, Qrow and Clover were visiting Ruby and Weiss at Team RWBY's dorm. Ruby and Weiss, now being girlfriends, decided to celebrate by throwing a party. There was Team RWBY, Team JNPOR, and the two boys.

"This party looks like a blast, congrats, kiddo.", Qrow told Ruby.

"Heh...thanks Uncle Qrow."

Yang carried Ruby by the waist and hugged her younger sister. "OOH!!! I'M SO PROUD OF MY BABY SISTER!!! GAH!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO PROUD!!!!"

Ruby, who couldn't breath, tried saying, "Y-Yang...can't b-breathe."

Yang immediately let go and gave Ruby a noogie, but Ruby used her Semblance to get away and gave Weiss a surprise kiss. Qrow and Clover looked by and smiled.

"Man, Yang reminds me of my mom, y'know. Always so bubbly and energetic. Always smiles. The bear hugs, though. I feel Ruby's pain.", Clover said.

They both laughed and enjoyed the party. But, there was a knock on the door. Weiss went to open the door, and it was no other than...her father. But, Ruby gave Weiss another surprise kiss, but Jacques looked at the two girls, shocked and wide-eyed.

"WEISS SCHNEE!! HOW DARE YOU!! YOU ARE NOT ONLY IN LOVE, BUT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GIRL!! HOW DARE YOU, YOU ARE SO...DISGUSTING!! YOU AND YOU GAY FA**OTS ARE SO DISGUSTING, LIKING THE SAME GENDER!! YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY DAUGHTER!!", Jacques screamed.

Team R_BY, JNPOR, Qrow and Clover shot up and walked to Weiss' side. "What did you say to my girlfriend?!?!", Ruby said.

"YOU HEARD ME, YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE WITH A DISGRACE OF MY DAUGHTER!!"

Yang and Qrow looked at each other, winked, and socked Jacques in the face. Since they are very skilled with hand-to-hand combat, they sent him back in the wall, and he bounced out of the place, into the hallway, and out of Atlas Academy.

Weiss, being shocked, cried into Ruby's chest. Blake and Clover smooched their lovers and they all sat in a group, hugging a crying Weiss. They celebrated the rest of the night, without Jacques, and they all departed.

"Wow, Qrow, I didn't know you could pack a punch.", Clover said.

"It's all in my rings.", Qrow said smirking.

Once they reached their dorm, they spent the rest of the night...doing things...😏