An Encounter With A Lionfish #3

Ari Callows...

Clover gripped the hilt of his fishing rod, his hands shaking. He looked at Qrow, still voiced by Ari, and yelled, "LOOK, B*TCH!! YOU LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE!! Look, he's sorry for killing yours, okay? So, please let Qrow go. I-I can help you, I don't even know how you hypnotized him, okay?? Just let him go..."

Qrow chuckled and Ari said, "Hm...did Qrow let my love say his last words? Did he let him at least give his goodbyes? Huh?!?! No, he didn't. And ever since that day, I've had to live in guilt and pity because I lost the love of my life!! Now, I'm gonna do the same to yours. Oh, yeah, before you die...have you heard of the lionfish? Did you know that their poison is a neurotoxin that is very, very, very bad...mines, though, is a hypnosis poison...and...I used it on your husband...how pitiful...", Ari said with a phony frown.

Clover charged at Qrow, frowning internally. "I'm sorry, honey.", Clover whispered. He whacked Qrow's head with his rod and punched Qrow's gut, making him fly back a few feet. Qrow got up, Harbinger in his hands, but Clover quickly grabbed it with his fishing line, and Clover stabbed the sword into the ground.

Qrow charged at Clover and tried to dodge his punches. Clover then kicked Qrow, sending him up in the air, and kicked his head, sending him outside.

Clover frowned and Qrow got up, feeling disoriented. Qrow clutched his head and raised his hands in surrender at Clover.

Clover looked at Qrow closely...his eyes went from pitch black to it's perfect shade of crimson. He sighed in relief and got his husband up to get him fixed up...