Malia Tate - Love

Ever since I've grown up my parents have told me that it was wrong for people to like the same gender as yourself. That marriage and relationships should only happen between a man and a woman.

They would always say mean things when they saw a same sex couple. And tell me all the reason why I was not allowed to like a Girl. They had raised me to only like boys and look down on people who didn't have the same mindset as my parents.

I was confident that I was straight my whole life. That was until a certain stunning were-coyote named Malia Tate came to Beacon Hills.

Ever since I saw her walk through the doors of my high school I have not been able to stop staring at her. And of course she befriended everyone in my group pretty quickly.

I thought at first I only wanted to be friends with her. But when my thoughts started wandering over to the taste of her lips and kissing her I knew I was in deep trouble.

When her eyes would meet mine my knees would buckle. Everytime she was near me or touching me in anyway shape or form my heart would jump out of my chest. I knew that I had fallen for her and I wasn't scared anymore.

I've convinced myself now that it wasn't wrong. And that it was normal. But my body's reaction to her being close to me were just getting worse.

Today I came into school determined to find Malia. I was tired of keeping this a secret, I needed to get it out.

I could see her standing by her locker. She was laughing at something Lydia said. The way her smile shined on her face made me stumble.

She heard me walking over to them and she smiled even bigger and waved to me. I waved back and walked faster over to them.

Lydia quickly ran away when I came over. I wondered why, had I done something? Or was she late to a class? I didn't think much more of it when my eyes connected with Malias once again.

" Hey" She said casually to me. I muttered a ' Hey ' back. I could feel my confidence disappear. Was I really ready for this?

" I have to tell you something " I said quickly so that I couldn't chicken out. I mean what was the worst that could happen, right? Except being brutally murdered by my parents and disowned?

" Of course, what is it ? " She answered me in a sweet tone. She always came up like a mean person to others but that was only because of her trust issues. She was always this sweet little girl when she was with the pack.

" I don't really know how to say this, but I can't keep it to myself anymore. And I understand if you don't feel the same thing or don't want to be friends anymore "

Her sweet scent erupted like bomb through my nose. It smelled like lavender and wood, the scent always sent shivers down my spine.

I didn't realize how close she was standing to me until I placed my vision on her face. She had a small delicate smile on her face.

Her hand came up to my face and she placed it gently on my cheek. Her hand felt extremely soft and warm. She caressed my cheek slowly and delicately.

Her other hand wrapped around my waist firmly as she drew me closer to her body. He were now standing body to body leaving barley any space left.

Our noses were an inch from each other and I could feel her warm breath engulfing my face. I licked my lips while staring longingly into her eyes. The feeling of her body pressed so tightly into mine made my toes curl.

I wanted nothing more than to capture her red lips with mine, So I did just that. Never in my whole life have I felt such electricity flowing through my veins. Never in my whole life have kissing someone felt so good.

The way her lips moved with mine felt like heaven. All my worries were thrown out of my head, all I could feel was her incredible lips against mine.

After what felt like a lifetime we separated out lips. We both filled our lungs with air that we had forgotten that we needed.

" You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that " She breathed out and I felt the exact same thing.

I didn't answer her with words, instead I connected my lips back with hers. But this time our kiss was cut short.

Malia pulled away and looked at me worryingly.

" What about your parents ? "

" I can't help who I fall in love with, and if they can't support me then I can't do anything about it but I won't let them separate me from you "

She grasped both of my cheeks and kissed me harder this time. Finally in all the years I have lived I was able to be myself and I would never let that go.