Lydia Martin

Since the beginning me and Lydia haven't liked each other. I don't really know why we annoyed by each other.

Almost everyday in school we would end up in a fight. Everyone was probably tired of our bullshit.

And not to mention her weird boyfriend Jackson. Like who do he think he are? He's mean all throughout him. Not a slightly goodness could be found in that boy.

Not to mention all the times he had cheated on her. He's a disgusting piece of shit. What did Lydia see in him?

I guess that was one of the problems we had. We would argue about her and Jackson's relationship.

I know that I shouldn't butt my nose into it but I hate seeing someone cheat. I hate it even more when you know that they were toxic.

<>

Finally after some months of constant arguing it had finally diminished. She was still together with Jackson, which I for obvious reasons didn't support.

I did feel a little bad about Jackson at the moment. People would go around gossiping about me and Lydia nowadays.

Rumors were spread like wildfire around the school. From us sleeping together or drugs.

One of those was true, and as bad as it sounds me and Lydia had started seeing each other.

I don't know how it happened but suddenly we're sleeping with each other. We couldn't get enough of the other.

<>

I was ashamed of myself I was no better than Jackson.

But I just couldn't say no to her. No matter how hard I tried we would be back together in bed intertwining our bodies.

I loved the way her hands would roam my body. Her touched made me feel loved. Cared for even.

And after we were done we would chat for hours. We would talk about everything, we never got bored.

<>

And when we are in school things were different. Everyday I would see her and Jackson kiss each other passionately. And jealousy would form inside me.

I knew she wasn't mine but it still hurt.

And those few lesson we had together, we made sure to sit next to each other. Well, Lydia did.

And she would take her soft hand and place it on top of mine. Then we would laces our fingers together.

Our hands would be hidden from people's view, but my heart couldn't stop feeling heavy.

The sad part was that I knew that I am her side piece.

And I couldn't get on with it for much longer. I would risk falling in love with her and then I knew my heart would break.

I didn't want to end this, but it is the only way.

So matter how hard it was going to be I would have to go through it.

<>

It took me approximately 5 days to gather up the courage to talk to her.

I had sent her a text to meet at my place. Which she agreed very quickly to.

<>

I was currently sitting on my bed waiting for Lydia to come. I heard her walk up the stairs and my heart started jumping rapidly.

She opened the door and I looked up from my lap. There she stood beautiful as always.

She walked over to my bed and sat herself between my legs. She laid her head on my stomach and tingles started to appear.

" Lydia, we can't do this anymore " I whimpered our almost at the brink of tears. I hated that I had become so emotionally attached to her.

" Of course we can " She answered me sweetly.

" You have a boyfriend "

" I know, but he doesn't have to know " She said back to me.

" But I don't want to be your side piece Lydia. I don't want to have to watch you kiss him everyday at school. I don't want to fall in love with you like this, Because I know you will break my heart "

She became very quiet which was not normal for her at all.

" I'm sorry i made you feel like that " She said while sitting up. She looked deeply into my eyes and I could see that she was sad.

" You're not a side piece. You're my everything Y/N! And I would never break your heart because then I would break mine to. I'm going to leave him for you. "

" Why would you do that? " I exclaimed shocked.

" Because I'm in love with you "
She said while tears ran down her face. I had never seen her like this before. I had never seen her scared.

I couldn't find any words to say anything more. So I pressed my lips to hers, her lips tasted very salty from her tears. But I didn't mind, all that I could think about was her words.

Everyone talks about finding the one very late on in life. And that their happiness didn't come Til much later years. And those who found them earlier were very rare and lucky.

But here right before me sat my future and my happiness. Maybe I was one of the lucky people after all.