Malia Tate - Cuddles

Me and Malia had been dating for 4 months and it have been amazing. She was so sweet and caring but only when we are alone. She didn't like showing love around the pack or anyone for that matter. But that didn't bother me because she showed me a 100 different ways that she loves and appreciate me.

To the morning texts she sends and the night texts. She sends me flowers every Monday because she knows how much I hate that day. She buys me popcorn right before they run out. She draws little lines on my hands at night to help me fall asleep.

But tonight a no show. She hasn't answered any of my texts. Or my calls. And I was starting to worry. I sat down on the bed hoping she would come walking through the door to cuddle me. But no, I sighed and laid down pulling my legs up to my chest. I wasn't needy, I didn't need Malia to fall asleep I just wanted to know that she was okay.

The world started to become black and I could feel myself slipping into the wonderful world of sleep.

I heard my door open but I was to tired to look who it was. I felt the bed move and someone kissed my neck. I smiled knowing exactly who it was

" Malia " I whispered out and turned around to see her beautiful face.

" Go back to sleep baby " she said softly looking down at me with a smile.

" You're okay " I said and reached up and caressed her soft cheek.

" Yes " she said and layed down. I fully turned around and snuggled into her. She was warm and smelled really good. She took my hand and started drawing little shapes on it. I smiled in delight and snuggled closer to her. I once again started to fall asleep and I could hear her breathing slowing down. My body finally relaxed knowing that the love of my life was safe.