Derek Hale part 4

" I know I'm a terrible person " He said and looked at me with a sad expression.

" You're finally admitting it? " I scoffed out not feeling like dealing with his bullshit at the moment.

I could hear him take a long breath before opening his mouth to continue.

" I want you! I want you to be my Partner forever! I'm nothing without you! You give me strength and confidence. You make me happy! You're the reason im even staying alive. You're my everything! I love you so much! Please don't leave me! "

With each word he said he walked closer to me and tears started to roll down my face. I had never heard him say those things before. It was shocking to hear him say it but it gave my stomach butterflies and it made my heart jump.

" Derek - " I begun but he cut me off.

" I know that I've been terrible all the years we've been together, and I'm sorry for that! I'm willing to tell the whole world about us! I'm willing to let every dangerous person or creature know that I'm in love "

I couldn't muster up any words and my crying made it extremely hard to even open my mouth. I ended up throwing my arms around him, I held him tight as if I were afraid that he would leave.

After a good while we both pulled away and I wiped my tears. His hands went to his pocket and took out the engagement ring. He took my hand in his and placed the ring to my ring finger.

" Will you marry me? " He asked and smiled sweetly at me.

" Yes! " I answered back and he put the ring on my finger. When he was done I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

" I love you so much " I heard him whisper into my neck. My face broke out into a smile and I tugged him tighter to my chest. Hopefully things would get better now.