Stiles Stilinksi

For as long as I've lived I've never uttered a word. The doctors said I was mute, and I had no idea why.

Whenever I've tried speaking nothin happens. At the most I can get a small sound coming from my throat but nowhere near a word.

My Mother had homeschooled me until I was 15. After that I started going to a public school. And everything suddenly got harder.

People would laugh at me and point fingers. They would some times scream at me to speak. They would call my mean names and push me around.

I was never alone, wherever I was they were there as well. And the teachers didn't make it any better, they would constantly ask me questions. And when I couldn't answer they got mad.

My mother had told them that I was mute but they didn't care. And thanks to that I was failing all of my classes. Even if I did all the schoolwork and did well on the tests.

No matter what I did they didn't listen. Luckily I had only about two months left and after that Mom wanted to homeschool me again. She wanted me to have a chance to get to collage.

Even tho I never spoke with anyone I've managed to get a huge crush on one of the boys in my class.

His name was Stiles Stilinski. He was wonderful. He was one of the few who didn't make fun of me.

He would always smile at me when our eyes met. And when we had projects together we managed to do a fabulous work.

He would talk to me everyday and tell me all about his problems or how his day had been. And I would just sit there and listen to his voice and nod every once in a while.

If I wanted to comment on something or say something myself I would write on small sticky notes. And those sticky notes he always kept, he never threw them away.

One day I wrote to him and asked him why. He then said that those written words were as important as they would have been if they came out of my mouth.

He also said he wanted to remember what I had to say on different subjects. He was blushing a lot when he told me that and I couldn't help at smile at him.

The last few days we had hung out outside of class. We would sit together at lunch and eat together while Stiles talked.

Or we would sit Tim the library and study. Or we would take a walk outside.

And after the school day was done we would go for a ride in his jeep. We would blast music and just away to it, Stiles would sing at the top of his lungs making my laugh.

My laugh was a strange phenomenon, no sound came out but my whole body reacted the way normal people laughed. My face would brake out in a big grin and my stomach and chest would move up and down quickly.

And some times tears would leak out of my eyes. I was more than happy when Stiles didn't get scared by my weird way of laughing.

It made me like him even more. The fact he didn't judge me or think that I was weird would warm my heart.

Today was a beautiful spring day and Stiles said we should take a hike in the woods and I agreed. I loved taking hikes, they was so refreshing.

We were now walking in the woods slowly and taking in the beautiful nature. It was a little chilly so Stiles had lent me his flannel shirt.

I could swear that my was was beating red.

We stopped in front of the ocean. And we looked down as the waves hit the stones. It made me feel really peaceful.

" Can I try something? " I heard Stiles say unknowingly what he would do I nodded quickly.

He stepped closer to me and drew me closer to his chilly body. He put his finger under my chin and drew my head higher up to meet is gorgeous face.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back directly. His lips felt so soft and sweet. It felt good and natural to be kissing him.

It was almost as if our lips were made to be together. They fit perfectly against each other. His kiss knocked the air out of me.

His lips made me almost dizzy. My whole body tingled and my stomach was full of butterflies. My head was a full mess.

This was what a really good first kiss should feel like.