Silent Pain {Georgebur} 🐱

First story I've ever written so I apologize for anything that doesn't make sense :) requested by DawnsGaze, this one shot has some Dreamnoblade in it

George POV

He didn't expect it to hurt so much. He always liked to have control of his life but lately, it was getting too much. Online, he was known as a loud Minecraft YouTuber. He was often most highly shipped with his best friend Dream and quite frankly, he enjoyed it. He loved Dream and he always thought Dream loved him too. Sitting in a call with his two best friends, he felt his sight go blurry.

"That's wonderful Dream! We're still gonna be your best friends right? I mean, just because you're dating Techno doesn't mean he replaces us" Sapnap said.

"Of course not, you guys are my best friends. I would never ditch you guys for some pink haired boy" Dream replied with a laugh. Everything started to tune out for the colorblind boy. He never expected to feel this kind of pain before. Feeling extreme moisture on his face, he suddenly realized that he had begun to cry.

"George? George! Are you okay!" Dream exclaimed. With these five words something inside George snapped. He immediately left the call and shut off his PC. He just couldn't do it anymore. He decided to do what people called "going dark" and closed off any other online contact.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It's been 3 days since he last talked to any of his online friends. He knew his silence was worrying them but he really couldn't find the willpower to care. All he did was lay in his dark room with all devices shut off. All he seemed to do was cry to the point he just felt numb. He knew he had to get out of the house as he was running out of food. He needed some fresh air so he decided a walk would be nice. He finally turned on his phone, which had been left charging, and found quite a bit of messages:

34 messages from Dream

15 missed calls from Dream

22 messages from Sapnap

10 missed calls from Sapnap

12 messages from Child (Tommy)

5 missed calls from Child (Tommy)

55 messages from Wilbur

30 missed calls from Wilbur

He shut off his phone before he could look at anymore. Keeping his head down, he felt himself tear up again. Just thinking about Dream causes him pain. Not watching where he was going, he ran into a person. He expected to hit the rough ground but instead only felt strong soft arms. 

"Are you alright?! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going..." the voice said trailing off. "George?! Are you ok?! No one has heard from you in so long and we were getting worried."

George only nodded, pushing himself off Wilbur. After meeting Wilbur before, he knew of Wilbur's good looks and awesome personality. "I... I'm sorry for making you guys worry. I swear-" He started before he was cut off in a tight embrace. 

With George listening to Wilbur's strong heartbeat Wilbur whispered "Don't lie to me George. I know you're in pain and no one should have to go through it alone. Talk to me George. I'm here for you." With these words alone, George broke down again. Just when he thought he was through with all the crying, some simple words from Wilbur set him off again. Crying, Wilbur let George cry into his shoulder. "Let's go back to your place. I've got food in this bag that we can eat" Wilbur whispered letting George lead him back to his house.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

When they arrived back at George's place and Wilbur had set the food down onto the counter, George pulled Wilbur into a tight hug.

"I need to thank you for everything. You have no idea what you mean to me. I'm sorry you have to see me like this. I know this seems really pathetic but-"George was quickly cut off when his lips collided with a pair of soft lips. As quickly as it happened, it ended leaving him confused. Wilbur stepped back and avoided eye contact, face seemingly extremely red.

"I'm really sorry, I should have asked for consent. It was in the heat of the moment and I wasn't thinking straight. I'm just gonna excuse myself to the living room.." Wilbur said slowly leaving the room. George, who was left dumbfounded, could only nod. He surprisingly found no displeasure with Wilbur's actions. He actually enjoyed the kiss but he felt uncertain about jumping into a relationship so soon. He didn't want to feel as though Wilbur was only a way to get over Dream. Taking a deep breath, he walked into the living room only to find that Wilbur had fallen asleep with his cat. It was only now that he realized that Wilbur had bags under his eyes. Sighing, he grabbed a blanket from the other room and came back to put it over Wilbur. 

"Please don't ever scare me like that again. You have no idea how panicked you made everyone" Wilbur whispered with his eyes slightly opened. "Don't leave me please.." 

These 4 words seemed to cause George's heart to skip a beat. His face flushed an extreme red as he failed to find the right words. "I know you need time and I'm willing to wait as long as I need to. Hell, we can take this as slow as you want. Just please don't leave me. Please..." with these few words spoken Wilbur's eyes started to tear up. George couldn't take it. He sat himself down on the couch and leaned into Wilbur's chest.

"I'm not sure what I want if I'm honest. I'm willing to give this a try but, I need this to go slowly so I get a chance to figure myself out" George slowly said. "But I promise that I won't leave without telling you"

With these couple words, Wilbur tightened his embrace and ran one of his had through George's hair. With Wilbur slowing brushing George's hair, they both drifted asleep. They knew that life wasn't going to be easy but for this one night, they could forget all their troubles. 

I hope you enjoyed my first ever one shot that I wrote at 3 am. I'm open to constructive criticism :3