New World {dreamnoblade}

Dream POV

Flashing lights, screams and cries for help. Everything faded in and out as Dream laid there on the ground, blood slowly pooling around him. People stand over him, his friends maybe. Simple blurr against the bright sun... or maybe it was a flashlight. Dream wasn't so sure anymore. The last thing he recalled was his best friend's screaming before something, he presumes was a car, ran into him.

The dark abyss pulled him further in, and Dream let himself fall in and drown.

.

.

.

.

"DREAM!"

.

.

"DREAM! WAKE UP!"

Dream felt someone shake his shoulder. Groaning, he brushed the person off. He felt the silk of bedsheets around him and he briskly sat up, terrified. He looked to his left to see his friend George, well at least someone who looked like him. Looking around the room, he deduced that he was in some sort of bedroom.

"Dream! Thank goodness you're awake. I've been trying to wake you for the past 5 minutes" the George look-alike exclaimed.

"Where am I?" Dream carefully asked.

"Umm... Your bedroom?" they responded, concern evident on their face. "Dream, are you feeling alright? Shall I call for a physician?"

"N-No, It's quite alright. Just feeling slightly light headed, that's all" Dream responded, giving them a reassuring smile.

"George, did you wake him up?" another person asked as they entered the room. Dream went quiet when he realized that it was Sapnap.

"Yeah. Hey Sapnap, get one of the maids to fetch him some tea please" George responded leaving Dream even more confused as Sapnap left. He seemed to be in a world where George and Sapnap also existed. Another person entered the room as Dream was trying to process everything.

"Good Morning Duke Talon" George greeted them, slightly bowing

"Good Morning George" The Duke greeted before turning to Dream, "Good to see that you're awake son. You have yet to pick an outfit for the ball tonight"

"Sir- Dad, I would like a couple of more minutes please" Dream said, still not quite understanding what was happening.

"Of Course, the tailor will be here in half an hour," the Duke responded before he left the room.

"Are you sure you're ok Dream?" George asked, "I've known you long enough to know that something's not right"

"George... I-" Dream started before a couple knocks at the door interrupted them. A young lady, who Dream presumed to be a maid, entered with a cup of tea on a small plate.

"Here you go sir" she said as he handed Dream the tea.

"Thank you" He responded, allowing her to leave. Turning back to George, he finally spilled the secret.

"George. This is going to sound very weird and I don't want you to freak out, alright?"

"Um... Of course"

"I'm not a part of this world. The Dream you know is not me. I recall that I was in some kind of accident before I woke up in this world. I don't know who I am or who any of you guys are but I need your help on getting back to my original world. I will only cause chaos here"

When Dream finished, George was left standing there speechless.

"Pardon my language, What the Hell?!" Sapnap exclaimed, having just returned.