Addicting Pain {dreamnoblade}🐱

Dear Dream,

We're like fire and ice. A bitter poison for a sweet end. The pain only makes it more addicting and we chose to suffer. It's not any good yet we continue to come back. If I had the choice, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I regret nothing.

No one can make me enjoy your company any less. Every kiss, every touch leaves a burning sensation, yet I always come back for more. You have an effect that simply can't be rivaled. Hands and lips dance on skin. Burden of the day faded away, only 2 in the room. Boundaries are discarded. Such occasional noise may break the delicate silence. Pure painful bliss ensues. Love and hate kindles the ever growing flame of desire. Tomorrow will bring ignorance and I partake despite the ache. Such secrets can't be hidden forever. Every secret look, every touch, every time our bodies collide, every time I am bound and taken to heaven. I am blessed with every graceful touch of your rough hands and tender lips. Your hands wander my body as mine do on yours. No inch has been left unexplored as we indulge in such manner.

No strings are attached in our exchange. One night to simply own the world. Bittersweet feelings only follow such a night. A moment that comes often. Such an honest thief can steal so openly. You pull the ropes, they dig into my flesh; more pain to such sweet sorrow. No strings on my end results in rough ropes on yours. I still remember the day they were cut. Eternal pain is only expected of my sinful nature. The flame of desire was diminished with the blood I shed for the lust falls short of love.

It's funny how little it takes for the world to stop. Even I can only take so much pain. I have become too addicted to yours and fear I can't live without it. Suppose it may be better to just let go. I have become addicted to the losing game and I can't live without it so I won't. Continue living with your decisions for the pain we have endured won't ever fade. Addicted I may have become; obsessed you are.

Goodbye my addicting pain 

for I have gone to said afterlife

- Your obsession; Techno