Mafia {dreamnoblade}

Dream is the Mafia boss and Techno meddled too far into their business. Techno is a part of the police force, detective/cop.

---

Techno has been assigned to this case for weeks and he was finally getting somewhere. This gang, and as far as Techno was aware, were some sort of mafia. They have been terrorizing the city for a while now, stealing things here and there. What Techno did find out was that the ones they usually targeted were bad people. That was something Techno could respect. At every crime scene, a smiley face was often marked to indicate that it was their doing.

Techno had been working overtime and this particular night was no objection. Techno groaned as he gazed upon the papers scattered all over his desk and attached upon the bulletin board. He picked up a letter note he had received from an anonymous tip. It had the meeting spot of what the media has named "The Dream Team."

Techno has deduced that there are at least 10 main members in the mafia. They all work under one main person that is the Mafia Boss. Based on multiple witnesses, they had dirty blonde hair and always wore a mask. A picture that a sketch artist drew showed a round mask with a simple smile drawn upon it. His two main helpers were someone who had a headband and another with round sunglasses.

"Techno mate, why don't you go home and get some rest?" A voice asked, breaking him out of his thoughts. Turning around, Techno saw Phil, his boss, standing in the doorway.

"Alright Phil, Let me just finish up" Techno responded, spinning his chair so he faced his desk again. He heard the door shut as Phil left the room. Picking up the letter note again, he shoved it into his pocket as he stood up. Exiting the room, he saw one of his co-workers, Mega, getting some coffee from the dispenser. He waved to him as he passed him. He saw a couple more people who worked the night shift including Eret and Skeppy as he made his way out of the building. Techno then proceeded to head to the address upon the note.

---

Techno stared down a dark alleyway. By this point, it was 2 am but Techno wasn't tired. His sleep schedule was already messed up. Techno knew that he was in on this alone. He had decided not to tell any of his co-workers because he didn't want them to get into any of the dangers that Techno was willing to get into. Taking a deep breath, he entered the dark alley.

He walked for a couple of minutes, the only light emitting from his flashlight and the moon. From the corner of his eye, he saw a shadow run by. He whipped his flashlight in that direction but didn't see anyone. Techno saw another shadow come up behind him but when he went to dodge the attack, another person seemed to show up with a heavy blunt object and strike him on the back of his head. Techno felt himself collapse in pain as his head started to pound. His vision started to blur while warm blood trailed down the back of his neck. He heard voices of his attacker murmur to each other before one started to pat him down. They took his gun and found his badge causing them to momentarily go silent. He eventually felt himself sucume to the dark abyss and lose consciousness.

---

When Techno awoke, he found himself strapped to a chair in a dark, cemented room. It reminded him of an interrogation room. Shifting, he came to the conclusion that his wrist was tightly tied together behind his back. His head had been patched up and he was in a new set of clothing. Who changed him was the least of his concerns as he was still stuck in an unknown location with his hands and feet bound. The creak of the door opening got his attention.

Looking up, he saw and woman with curly hair and some slight horns. She wore a friendly smile that couldn't help but put Techno on the edge.

"Lovely to see that you're awake" she said. Techno remained silent as he stared at her.