Rescue {dreamnoblade}🐱

Dream sat there in absolute silence. It was a damp cell and the musky smell overwhelmed his senses. The continuous dripping of dirty water was driving him insane. He wouldn't be caught in this mess if had been paying attention. He was a part of a group of rogues that took down kingdoms. The problem at hand was that he had accidentally crossed into the border of a kingdom that wanted him dead when he was chatting with his friends Sapnap and George. When they were caught, he distracted the guards, letting Sapnap and George get away. The main gates to the basement suddenly creaked open as people walked into the corridor. Three guards walked up to his cell, expressionless.

"Get up boy" the guard ordered. Dream immediately scrambled to his feet, his hands were still chained to the wall so his movements were restricted. Two other guards approached his cell door and unlocked it with a click. They entered and unlocked the chains from the wall. They then proceeded to forcefully yanked the chains towards the door. The guards led him out of the basement and into a throne room. When they walked in, he saw King Schlatt, who imprisoned him, as well as King Technoblade in the room. His companions, George and Sapnap, were standing behind King Techno. When George and Sapnap noticed Dream being brought into the room, their faces lit up with a grin.

"Here he is, alive and well" King Schlatt said with a sinister grin. He snapped his finger and a guard unlocked his chains and pushed him towards his friends and Techno. "You better keep your end of the bargain."

"I'll keep that in mind," Techno responded. When Dream reached them, George and Sapnap pulled him into a tight embrace. Techno then turned his attention to Dream and his friends, "c'mon lets get going. We should head out if we want to make it home by sundown."

A couple guards led them out of the castle and to a couple carriages that awaited them. They all climbed inside and Techno ordered the coachman to start their journey home. The entire beginning of the trip consisted of Sapnap, George, and Dream chatting. Techno simply stared out the window.

"Why did you agree to get me out?" Dream asked Techno. Techno merely shrugged and didn't look at Dream once. Dream huffed in annoyance and grabbed Techno's hands.

"C'mon, tell me" he pleaded. Techno still remained silent and refused to meet his eyes. Dream, who hated to be ignored, grabbed a hold on Techno's chin and forced him to make eye contact. Techno's face flushed slightly as he now stared into Dream's eyes. By this point, Sapnap and George had ended their bickering and were watching them intently. Dream leaned in, inches from meeting Techno's lips, and whispered "Don't make me make you tell me. You know I will"

Techno shoved Dream back, flustered and simply stated, "Your friends are annoyingly persistent"

At this, the Dream Team burst out laughing. Techno eventually also joined them. When they had all managed to catch their breath, Dream spoke, saying "Why do I feel like that wasn't the complete truth?"

"I-That was the complete truth," Techno responded. Dream, not believing a word, leaned back over to Techno, grabbed the hem of his shirt, and pulled him into a passionate kiss surprising Techno. Techno stiffened for a couple seconds before kissing back. Things started to get a bit heated as Dream gained entrance, shoving his tongue into the latter's mouth. They soon broke away, both gasping for air.

"Guys, we are right here." George said, ruining the moment. By this point, the carriage had reached Techno's kingdom. A footman opened the door, letting them all out. Techno briskly walked into the castle leaving Dream behind to be teased by George and Sapnap. Right before Techno disappeared around the corner, he looked back at Dream and they made eye contact. Techno winked at Dream before disappearing from view. Dream felt himself start to blush which caused George and Sapnap to further tease him.