Arcade {Dreamnoblade}🐱

This is based on the song Arcade by Duncan Laurence. 

They are also seniors in this one shot

-----

Dream POV

Dream rarely lost at anything and it seemed like he was great at everything. He could get any lover he wanted. He was often called a playboy when in reality, he never meant to hurt anyone. This was a title given to him by his peers and without it, he was nothing. If he wasn't known as a playboy, he doesn't know who he is.

A broken heart is all that's left

He got this title after he experienced a major heartbreak at the end of Sophomore year. From that point on, he swore to never love again. It was during that hard time when he would date someone for a short time before breaking their hearts. He also had a couple one-night stands during that time.

I'm still fixing all the cracks

Even as a Senior, after getting over the initial break up and vowing never to love again, the breakup still hurts him.

Lost a couple of pieces when I carried it, carried it, carried it home

All of this changed when someone actually got Dream's attention. He was sitting in class, surrounded by a bunch of girls as usual. One brunette put her hand on his shoulder and he simply shrugged it off. Briskly standing up, he ignored the disappointed looks from the girls and exited the classroom. He still had 5 minutes till class actually started so he knew that he had some time. Some students walked by and he caught a snippet of their conversation.

"He's Wilbur and Tommy's brother isn't he?"

"Yeah, he's kinda cute"

He decided to investigate so he pushed past the students trying to get to class and made his way to the front of the building, where the girls came from. There stood a new kid he'd never seen before. He walked up to introduce himself but was blocked by Wilbur.

"What the hell do you want?!" Wilbur growled at him.

"I just wanna meet the new kid. No need to get all feisty lover boy" Dream responded with a smirk. He couldn't seem to stop the flirtatious side of himself.

I'm afraid of all I amMy mind feels like a foreign land

Dream momentarily froze as he realized that he just unintentionally flirted with Wilbur. Sadly for Dream, the new kid noticed and opened his mouth to say something. Before any words came out, Wilbur grabbed his wrist and pulled him past Dream, with Tommy trailing behind. For a moment when their eyes met and Dream knew that he had to get to know the new kid. He stood there for a couple seconds before a hand was placed on his shoulder, scaring him. He whipped around and came face to face with Sapnap.

"So... Who is that new kid?" Sapnap asked.

"As if I would know, apparently he's Tommy and Wilbur's brother or something" Dream responded with an eye roll. "I'm heading to class, I'll see you at lunch"

With that, Dream left and walked back into the classroom to see everyone in their assigned seat.

"Glad you could join us Dream" The teacher said, looking up from her computer where she was taking attendance. Dream glanced at the clock and realized that he was actually 3 minutes late to class. Dream simply hummed in response to the teacher and took his seat. As the teacher started giving her lecture, Dream spaced off as usual. Dream thought back to his old lover, the one who broke him.