One Night {Karlnap} 🐱

Breathe in, Breathe out

Life was a constant cycle, one you could never break out of.

Karl couldn't seem to calm himself down. He watched as his world seemed to fall apart. People turned their backs on him. No one seemed to support him anymore. All the work continued to pile up, seemingly burying him alive. Warm tears started to spill from his eyes. He curled up tighter as the pain started to become unbearable. He couldn't meet everyone's expectations and he ended up ruining them all.

He's given it his all, yet everyone's still walking out the door

He thought it would get better in college but it was only worse. The thoughts kept building up. With every cut, every skipped meal, every pill; things only got worse and yet, he didn't stop.

It's hard to see heaven when you know you're hellbound

More than once did he think about the bridge near campus. He's gone there multiple times and it makes him feel better. He promised his little sister on her deathbed that he would never stop fighting but promises were made to be broken. Everyone lies. The door suddenly creaked open and a sliver of light flooded into the dark room.

"Karl?" A voice called out. He clamped a hand over his mouth to contain the sobs that threatened to escape.

"Are you in here?" The voice tried again. Light suddenly flooded the entire room as they turned on the lights. Karl shut his eyes tightly. The felt the bed he was laying in sink down slightly as the person sat down. He heard a sign as a hand was hesitantly placed on his shoulder. He was given a gentle squeeze before the pressure of the hand disappeared. From that one gesture alone, Karl knew that it was Sapnap. The room plunged into darkness as Sapnap turned off the light. Karl took a deep breath before speaking, "All the voices in my head get loud and I wish I could shut them out"

Sapnap laid down next to Karl and pulled him into his chest. "It's going to be ok, I'm here for you."

Karl proceeds to further stuff his face into Sapnap's chest, sighing constantly.

"Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you" Karl thought to himself. He let himself relax for the first time in a while, slowly falling asleep. He let all his thoughts slowly fade away as he snuggled closer to Sapnap. None of his problems are going to go away but for tonight, just this one night, he truly felt like everything was going to be ok. 

- - - - - - - - -

woooo I have no inspiration lol

Could you name every song in this very short oneshot (Everything bolded)

472 words