Eternity {DreamXD}🐱

I made all of this up lol. I haven't watched Dream SMP or SMP Earth in a while so lots of this may be incorrect. 

~~~~~~~~~

Dream had two parts to him. The half made of evil was known as Dreamon. The other half was known as DreamXD, which was a godly entity made of good. It was the first time in centuries that Dreamon and DreamXD had been separated. Dreamon was currently being held in Dream's body inside the prison and DreamXD had nothing else to do. DreamXD wasn't always stuck in Dream's body with Dreamon, he kept getting bound to a body until that body/host dies. It was a never ending cycle although he quite liked Dream. He had fun with war and blowing up L'manburg although it was Dreamon's doing.

Currently, DreamXD was sitting on top of the prison, gazing out to the horizon. DreamXD had always been in a constant fight with Dreamon and this was the first time he had the chance to think peacefully. He thought about this vessel's life. He remembers how much has happened in such a short amount of time. It started with a new nation, the Dream SMP. DreamXD recalled how ecstatic he and Dreamon was that this new vessel had a lot of potential.

He started the Dream SMP with hopes of a beautiful community. He remembers all the fun Dream had alongside George and Sapnap. Back when it was a small world, and all the problems they had were small and fun. Dreamon on the other hand had different agendas. He managed to influence Dream into opening up the server. DreamXD didn't intervene because he had thought that more people would help flourish the community. It started out great. Meeting everyone was fun and everyone had something to contribute to the community. From beautiful infrastructures to powerful weapons, the world started to grow. It was amazing until Dreamon got bored.

It started with a simple disk war. Dreamon really wanted to test his limits. He persuaded Dream to fight Tommy and Tubbo, for the disks. It really stupid idea in DreamXD's book. Starting a war would only cause mass destruction. Of course, reason didn't work with Dreamon and things quickly escalated. A long enduring war was fought out and DreamXD was exhausted from trying to control Dreamon from destroying everything. It was a constant battle between the two which resulted in Dream constant headaches. DreamXD did manage to somewhat restrain Dreamon but it cost him all of his energy. When Tommy and Tubbo managed to get the disks back into their possession, DreamXD thought that it was finally over; that he could finally relax but Dreamon had other plans. When Tommy and Wilbur started their own drug making shenanigans, DreamXD felt worried about the peace of the nation and he had a right to feel worried.

When the people tried to start a new nation, called L'manburg, Dreamon found it as the perfect opportunity to strike. DreamXD, still exhausted from restraining Dreamon, could only watch as Dream declared war on L'manburg. Even though DreamXD represented good, he had fun watching chaos after all, good cannot exist without the bad. The war was long and tiring and DreamXD spent all that time restraining Dreamon from completely annihilating L'manburg. At the end of the war, L'manburg got their independence and Dream got Tommy's disks. DreamXD hoped that all the chaos and war was finally over. His wishes were crushed however, when Jshlatt went into power and Tommy along with Wilbur were exiled.

DreamXD couldn't stop Dreamon from influencing Dream to cause mass chaos with TNT, among other equipment. DreamXD and Dreamon were however, fascinated in the new member of the world, Technoblade. This person also had a godly entity within him and Dream XD along with Dreamon could see and hear it. Dreamon decided that he should try to get Techno onto his evil chaotic side. It seemed to work at the festival when Techno decided to release the withers. DreamXD felt immediate dread when he realized the godly entity within Techno demanded blood. DreamXD knew that things were far from over and that he was right.

Then it hit him, he had met Techno and the Blood God before, back on SMP Earth when he was in a different vessel. It's been so long that he doesn't quite remember the vessel's name but they had sadly passed in a tragic accident. Now that he thinks about it, Tommy and Wilbur were also very familiar. He wasn't able to dwell too long on the thought as Dreamon and influenced Dream into giving Wilbur TNT. DreamXD knew that all hell was going to break loose and was he damn right. So much happened that DreamXD rather not dwell on any of it. It wasn't good or valences in any way.

DreamXD was so tired...

so weak...

extremely apathetic...

He could only watch as Dream, Techno, and Philza, who had recently joined, blew up L'manburg. DreamXD didn't have any more energy to continue fighting Dreamon and he knew it. Dreamon took this chance to let all hell break loose. Dreamon chose to let all the evil in the world take over; the egg, butcher army, Pandora vault, etc. DreamXD just stood by and watched all of it unfold. DreamXD knew he couldn't just stand by forever.

DreamXD remembered when he first felt a major disturbance in the world. Dreamon was content with how much chaos had transpired and he assumed DreamXD was still weak and tired. DreamXD took this opportunity to break free from Dreamon and his vessel Dream. He went straight to the source of disruption where he found Techno and Philza messing with an end portal. DreamXD made himself visible to them and made sure that they would not be able to travel to the end. This was the first time DreamXD had ever revealed himself to anyone but it was a risk he was willing to take.

DreamXD knew that this wasn't the end. Here he sat now, on a giant prison while the world seemed at peace with Dreamon locked in the prison with Dream. This tranquillity wouldn't last long. Dreamon was getting stronger and DreamXD would have to return to a constant battle.

This was his whole existence,

Now,

In the next vessel,

And for the rest of eternity.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the lack of updates, School has been slightly overwhelming :)

1077 Words