Joys of Late Night Movies {dreamnoblade}

Late night movies are one of the best things in life. Whether it's curled up on that sofa or simply laying in bed. Being next to that one person really makes the whole thing surreal.

Techno loved movie nights. He loved being curled up next to his lover. He loved when Dream would snuggle and pepper him with kisses. He loved when Dream would hold him tightly. When he could cry into his shoulder during a sad movie. When he could shove his face into Dream's side during a scary movie. Sometimes, they fell asleep watching the movie but it didn't matter as they still stayed embraced and together.

Dream also loved movie nights

Those moments when he knew that he loved Techno and he loved him back. When nothing else mattered in the world. Having that special someone that he could also rely on. They were there for each other. They could just have a peaceful night together, watching a movie in the dark. The quiet solitude of the movie simply plays when they share a tight embrace. Holding each other in the dark, no words are shared. The silence usually speaks for them as they simply enjoy the shared time. Being able to unwind after a long day of stress and work.

Sometimes, things may get a little heated and love may be made. But sometimes, it was just another way of expressing love. At the end of the day, the lovers were just happy that they were lucky enough to be able to be with each other in the nice solitude.