Trauma {dreamnoblade} 🐱

Requested by: pearl70764

Hybrid AU

WARNINGS: a little lime at the end; violence/abuse depicted; cursing

----

Dream spat out the blood that had started to pool in his mouth. This only outraged his attacker further. The attacker grabbed a hold of Dream's hoodie and threw him into the wall causing another fit of coughs. Dream could feel the pool of blood leaking from his lips and down his chin as he stared up at the attacker. Dream attempted to get up only for the attacker to kick him back down and laugh. From what Dream could see, the attacker was male, a wolf hybrid, and decently skilled at fighting. He wasn't alone either, there were a couple other hybrids standing behind him who Dream assumed was a part of his gang.

"Look how pathetic you are" the attacker laughed, "You have no strength whatsoever, you can't even defend yourself"

"That's where you're wrong," Dream said, slightly grinning. "I'm just getting warmed up."

Letting his cat side out, Dream managed to quickly get back onto his feet and lunged at the attacker. The leader was caught off guard giving Dream the opportunity to pin him. A member of the gang rushed forward instantly and attempted to grab Dream only for him to throw him to the side. Another member started to throw a punch at Dream but was stopped when Dream caught her fist. Dream pulled her to him and kneed her in the chest. As she collapsed, another member jumped over her only to get punched in the face. As more members attacked, Dream started to get overwhelmed. With the continuous attacks, the leader of the group managed to slip out and regain his footing. Soom Dream found himself completely surrounded. He lashed his tail around and let out a warning growl as they got closer.

"Look at you know," the leader sneered, "Should have known you were just a pathetic kitty cat"

Dream mentally flinched at those words. He grew up in a community where cats were often looked down upon. After lots of tormenting and abuse, Dream hid his hybrid parts to save him and his family from the shame. The leader grabbed Dream by his wrist with a tough grip, his nails digging into Dream's skin. Dream involuntarily let out a small whimper at the pain which only caused the leader to grin sadistly "Awww, is our little kitten gonna cry."

Dream let out a growl causing the nails to dig deeper into his skin. He winced as blood started to trickle down his arm.

"That's enough," a voice said causing everyone to look in that direction. There his one rival stood, the long haired pinkett known as Technoblade. Techno flicked his ear in annoyance as if he could have been doing something at that moment.

"Fuck off piggy" the leader snarled, "This is none of your business."

Techno simply rolled his eyes as his tail gave a small flicker. "I'm assuming you know who I am."

The leader scoffed, replying with "Like hell I'd go out of my way to learn some useless pig's name."

Techno simply smiled in response to the words confusing everyone in that alley. A click of a gun alerts everyone. The leader visibly stiffens as the click and glances around anxiously. "The fuck was that?" He murmured.

"Since you don't know who I am, I'll give you a hint." Techno said with a smirk. Suddenly, other figures emerged from the shadows. Dream recognized them as Philza, Niki, and Ranboo. They were wearing matching outfits which all contained a matching color scheme. Just as it dawned on Dream, the others realized it too. The leader shouted in surprise, "You're a part of the Syndicate that's been rumored?!"