Pokemon AU

Sunlight filtered into the room through the cracks of the curtains. Dream groaned as he threw his arm over his eyes. The door suddenly bursts open as Sapnap slammed it open.

"WAKE UP DREAMIE!" He shouted as he barged into the room causing Dream to jolt up. He groggily yawned and sent a glare in Sapnap's direction. Sapnap simply smiled as George peeked at Dream from around the corner.

"Guys! Hurry up or we'll be late" George said before disappearing again. Dream pulled himself up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. Sapnap, seeming satisfied, left the room, shutting the door behind him. Dream, now alone again, stretched with another yawn. He took a deep breath as he prepared to start the day.

~♡~

As he walked into the living room, he noticed George and Sapnap whispering furiously in the corner. They were hunched over George's rotom phone and watching something. George was the first one to notice Dream enter the room.

"Hey Dream! Do you remember Technoblade? The brown haired dude?"

"Of course, What about Techno?" Dream responded

"Well, he just became champion of the Kanto region. He beat the Indigo League as well as Blue using only 3 pokemon. I suppose that's what happens when you start training at the age of 10" George replied.

"Look at his recent look. It's quite aesthetically pleasing if you ask me. The long pink hair and crimson red eyes really suits him" Sapnap said, butting into the conversation.

George simply rolled his eyes and grabbed Sapnap's arm, heading towards the front door; practically dragging Sapnap along who was complaining about how he wasn't wrong. Dream smiled with fondness at his two best friend's dumb antics. They headed to the park where a friend was waiting for them. George and Sapnap continued to argue about random things as they traveled to the park. They only walked down the block when a Purrloin stopped in their path, stopping them. Dream crouched down to pet the pokemon.

"Hey Patches, how did you get out?" Dream asked. Purrloin simply meowed in response to him. The Purrloin, also sometimes called Patches, was a gift to Dream from his mother after he moved from the Unova region to the Kanto region.

"Come on Dream! We're gonna be late and Fundy is gonna be pissed." George said, trying to hurry them along. Dream picked Purrloin up and they hurried along.

~♡~

Upon arriving in the park, they found Fundy, with his Delphox which he got before he moved to the Kanto Region. When he noticed them approaching, he spoke, "what took you guys so long, I have places to be you know."

"Sorry Fundy, this idiot decided to sleep in" George said, pointing at Dream. Fundy simply smiled as he indicated for Delphox to come forward. Delphox outheld a case and upon opening it, 3 pokeballs were revealed.

"I present to you, a pokemon for you guys to start with. I hand picked these based on your personality and preferences. A lot of trainers would typically start out with simple starters but I felt like it would be exciting if you guys had a pokemon suited for your personality. Besides, you guys are not ten like many other new pokemon trainers." Fundy said with a smile. Before they got to see their pokemon options, Fundy gave them each more things. "This is your pokemon license as well as your pokedex. Along with that, here are 5 pokeballs, 5 revives, and 1,000 pokedollars to start you off. Keep in mind, I had to pull some strings to get all of this for you guys so you all better be thankful."

"Your father is the new head professor, dickhead," Sapnap remarked.

"Hey! Language!" Another voice yelled out. They all looked over to see Bad with his Absol from when he visited the Hoenn region. Alongside him was their friend Skeppy who was visiting from the Sinnoh region. Skeppy had his pokemon Glaceon with him as well. As they approached, they realized what was happening.