Diner {Dreamnoblade & Georgebur} 🐱

I just want to say, that video is awesome lol

I also made/drew a new cover for this book so that's great :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It was early and Sleepy Dine had just opened for the day. Philza was cooking in the kitchen with Kristin. Techno was running the counter while Wilbur delivered meals to tables. Tommy was helping where he could but ultimately got in the way. Eventually, Tommy was given the task of cleaning tables. When he wasn't doing that, he was helping by bringing drinks to customers. It was a fairly busy day. Everyone was bustling to eat breakfast and get to work. Another group of people walked in causing Tommy to shout.

"TUBBO!" Tommy shouted despite the fact that Dream, Sapnap, and George were also there.

"Tommy, Shut up" Wilbur snapped as he briskly walked past them, serving tables.

"Come sit!" Tommy said enthusiastically. Dream, Snapnap, George, and Tubbo followed Tommy to an empty booth that had a full view of the diner.

"What would you guys like to drink today?" Tommy asked as they sat down and got situated. Tommy proceeded to write down all of their drink selections. After writing their drinks down on a ticket, he spoke again, "Tubbo, I can't play today because Dadza wants me to help work. I'll be back to take your orders. I'm gonna show you that I'm a man now that I can help at the diner."

As Tommy left, Sapnap spoke, "Okay, what is on your mind George? You guys look like deer in headlights"

George gave Sapnap a glare and spoke, "Nothing, I just spaced out"

"Uh huh, you are never this silent"

"Are you guys done yet? Hurry and decide what you want to eat" Dream said with an eye roll. They all returned their attention back to the menu given to them. There was a wide selection of options to choose from but ultimately, they all made a final decision. Tommy later returned with 3 drinks gripped between his 2 hands.

"Here you guys go!" Tommy said as he gently set them down on the table without spilling any, much to the group's surprise.

"SEE! I TOLD YOU I COULD DO IT" Tommy shouted across the diner at Techno who simply raised an eyebrow.

"TOMMY! I SWEAR IF YOU DON"T SHUT THE F UP I WILL DROP KICK YOU TO ANOTHER COUNTRY!!" Wilbur shouted back. At this point, Techno had walked over with the last drink and placed it on the table next to the others.

"Tommy, don't shout across the room. I can, and will, drop kick a child and blame it on self defense when the police question me" Techno stated with his usual monotone voice. It wasn't unknown that the brothers usually fought during open hours. Everyone in town knew of this family owned business and lots of people ate here not just for the good food but also to watch the family dynamic that ensues. Techno looked at the group seated and gave a curt nodded before heading back to the counter to refill a customer's coffee. Tommy turned back towards the group seated at the booth and wrote down all of their orders.

"Imma give this to Philza Minecraft and Wilbur will bring your orders here. Tubbo, I can give you a tour of the back if you want later" Tommy said with a wide grin. He hurried off and exited to the back of the restaurant.

"Dream." Sapnap spoke breaking Dream out of his thoughts, "Please don't tell me you are also distracted for some reason you won't tell me"

Dream simply shook his head and directed his words at Tubbo, "That was Tommy I'm assuming?"

Tubbo simply nodded and continued to drink his juice. The group continued a nice chat talking about things from work to school and then to relationships. Their conversation was interrupted when Wilbur arrived to deliver their food, nice and warm.