Cuddles at 3 am {dreamnoblade}

Techno continued to toss and turn but he couldn't seem to fall asleep. He could blame his occasional insomnia, or his ADHD, but really, it was his horrible sleep schedule. He could hear the soft snores of his boyfriend asleep next to him. Techno didn't want his restlessness to wake up his lover so he decided to stop shifting around. He grabbed his phone from the bedside table and saw that it was currently 3 am. Typing in his password, he unlocked his phone and smiled at the background picture. It was a picture of them on Techno's birthday, after the party when all the other people had left and he was left alone with Dream. They took a selfie together as a commemoration of the fun day. He glanced over at his boyfriend to come face to face. His emerald eyes stared into Techno's ruby ones. The only light illuminating the room was coming from his phone.

"Hey bub" Dream whispered, voice slightly horse from just waking up.

"I'm sorry! Did I wake you up?" Techno asked, voice also whispering as if afraid to break the still silence of the night.

"It's ok bubs, don't ever be afraid to wake me up" Dream responded, hand draping over Techno's torso. Techno returned the phone back to he bedside table and burrowed deeper into the blankets.

"I couldn't sleep but I didn't want to disturb you. You looked so peaceful asleep" Techno murmured

"So you confess to watching me sleep love?" Dream asked with a grin. That got a playful shove in retaliation.

"Perhaps I do. What are you gonna do about it?" Techno responded, just as cocky as Dream. A couple seconds of silence passed before Dream attacked Techno with tickles.

"S-stop! D-Dream!" Techno gasped out through all the tickles. Dream eventually did stop and they both paused to catch their breath. Dream snaked his arms back around and pulled Techno close. He buried his head while Techno buried his face into Dream's chest.

"I love you" Dream murmured as clutched Techno closer.

"I love you too" Techno responded as he embraced the cuddle. He found that when he was in Dream's tight clutches, sleeping was significantly easier. 

-----

With the amount of dreamnoblade one shots I've done, this might as well be a dreamnoblade oneshot book lmao