Lost Hope..? {Philza}🐱

There's no ship in this one shot. Anything in italics is dialogue/event of a past memory. Enjoy!

3rd POV

Philza quietly walked down the wooden path towards the beach. It was a bright sunny day and his children were on the beach with some of their friends. He felt like it had been ages since he last saw them all hang out together. He doesn't remember the last time his children were this happy. Reaching the edge of the path, he gazed out onto the sandy beach. His children: Technoblade, Wilbur, and Tommy were all there smiling. Philza's eyes started to blur as he looked at how happy his sons were able to be despite all the sadness that had recently occurred. Blinking out the tears, he looked back out at all of their friends that had gathered.

There was Tubbo and Ranboo building a sandcastle. They were chatting and laughing over something funny. Tubbo was also like a son to Philza but was never officially adopted. Now he won't ever get the chance to. Tubbo's blonde hair was waving slightly in the wind as a slight breeze was present. He was wearing his favorite swimming trunks as well. The one Philza had bought just before the tragedy had occurred. It was a solid forest green color with a little bee on the side. Ranboo's black and white hair was also blowing in the wind. It was as if the wind was running her fingers through both of their hair. Philza loved Ranboo and greatly appreciated how much he helped his sons through the pain. As a big wave in and hit their castle, caving in one side, Philza was hit with a strong memory.

"Dadza!!!!" Tubbo cried. "I can't figure it out! The castle won't stay up." Philza bent down and picked up the young boy. "Patience Tubbo, let me show you how to do it."

Philza remembers how badly Tubbo wanted to learn to build a sandcastle at this time.

He carried the teary eyed Tubbo to a smooth spot of sand and showed him how to make a sandcastle with the bucket. They spent the next hour just working on the one sandcastle and till Tubbo was practically the embodiment of joy. He jumped up and down screaming as saltwater was suddenly dumped on him.

"Got you Tubbo!" Tommy shouted, "Catch me if you can!" and with that, Tommy took off in a dash with Tubbo chasing after him. They ran past Techno who was relaxing on a towel. In the next flash of a moment, Tommy was on the ground with Techno pinning him.

"Caught you" Techno said in his usual monotone voice, only this time higher pitched than it was presently. Wilbur then proceeded to laugh hysterically as Techno released Tommy and brushed himself off.

"That's no fair, of course you can catch me. I was talking to Tubbo" Tommy huffed as Tubbo gave Tommy a hug.

"Well maybe you should specify next time" Techno remarked as he looked over at Philza who was smiling.

"Well I'm sorry English professor, I didn't realize that my speech was going to be graded" Tommy responded rolling his eyes.

"Hey, it's not my fault I get a better grade in English. Guess you'll have to train for another 500 years" Techno snapped back.

"Alright boys, that's enough fighting-" Philza started before being cut off by a thud behind him. They looked past Philza to see Wilbur on the ground, having doubled over from all the laughing. His face was a deep shade of red as he struggled to breathe. Looking at the state he was in, all the boys couldn't help but smile at the sight.

Snapping back into reality, Philza sighed softly. From that day forward, Tubbo had worked tremendously on his sandcastle building skills; even winning a few competitions. They met Ranboo at the park. Philza remembered Ranboo was being picked by other kids when Techno and Tommy first stepped in, backed up by Wilbur and Tubbo who made sure that Ranboo was ok.