Just Business {schlattbur}

Schlatt groaned as his headache worsened. He had a couple too many drinks and Karl was no help. His last shipment had been delayed meaning that they aren't going to earn as much this month. Being the CEO of one of the biggest companies meant that they had a large number of customers. More customers meant that there were going to be more people upset at the late shipment. A knock at the door to his office broke him out of his thoughts.

"Come in" Schlatt stated as he rubbed his temple. Looking up, he saw Puffy walk in.

"Schlatt sir, please stop drinking. You have a meeting tomorrow and having a hangover would not be ideal"

"I'll be fine, Puffy. I just have some more paperwork I have to finish up on and then I'll go to bed" Schlatt responded. Puffy simply sighed with defeat and left the room. Taking a deep breath, Schlatt turned back towards the paperwork and took a couple big gulps of alcohol.

~♡~

Schlatt took some ibuprofen and stood up with a sigh. Puffy entered the room and stated "they're ready sir"

Schlatt simply nodded in response and headed out of the room. Making his way to the conference room with Puffy following. When he walked into the room, he came face to face with a fluffy brown haired man sitting in a chair. He sat next to another man who had long pink hair. They finally noticed him enter the room as he sat down across from the brown hair.

Whether it was the hangover or something else, he wasn't too sure but he couldn't stop staring at the brown haired person in front of him. He snapped out of his trance when Puffy let out a cough. He blinked a couple times and realized that they had also been staring back.

"The name's Wilbur and this is my brother Techno" Wilbur introduced himself. "Shall we got on with the meeting or shall we continue to sit in silence and stare at each other?"

"Shit. Sorry" Schlatt quickly apologized which received a laugh from Wilbur. Schlatt beckoned Puffy over with his finger and she quickly passed out the folders containing the documents. They started the meeting and proceeded to discuss business things. Throughout the entire meeting, Schlatt couldn't stop staring at Wilbur. He assumed that it was just his hangover making him feel this way. Everytime their eyes met, Schlatt could feel his heart literally skip a beat. It felt as if nothing else in the world mattered at that moment. The meeting soon ended without much other activity.

"Sounds like a plan. It's going to be a pleasure working with you" Wilbur said with a smile. Schlatt wouldn't help but smile back with a light blush dusted upon his cheeks.

"Indeed. Is there a number I can reach you on?" Schlatt responded.

"If you want my number, just ask sweetie," Wilbur replied with a smirk, reaching into his pocket for his phone. They exchanged phone numbers and called it a day.

"I'll call you later," Wilbur started with a wink, causing Schlatt to blush heavily. Wilbur and Techno were then escorted out by Puffy leaving a flustered Schlatt standing there alone in the meeting room. He didn't know how long he stood there for before his main supervisor, Karl, entered the room.

"O-oh. Hey sir. Good Afternoon!" Karl said with a smile.

"Hey Karl..." Schlatt responded before shaking his head and brushing past Karl and out the door.

"Bruh" Schlatt heard from Karl before the door shut. He headed back towards his office to go over the business deal and iron out any wrinkles.

~♡~

It was extremely late and Schlatt had downed another bottle of alcohol. He genuinely felt like he may pass out but he couldn't seem to stop. He knew this addiction was getting bad but he had no reason to quit. His phone suddenly lit up with an incoming call. Schlatt fumbled for a couple of seconds trying to get a hold of his phone but soon managed. Picking up the call, he put the call onto speaker and threw his phone back onto the desk.

"Who is it~" Schlatt asked, speech slurred.

"Schlatt? It's me, WIlbur" the voice on the other line respond, they quietly whispered off to the side "Puffy wasn't wrong when she said he was drunk"

"I ain't drunk lover boy~" Schlatt purred, resting his legs up upon the desk.

"It's extremely late and I'm assuming you're still at the office?"

Schlatt only hummed in response as he felt himself falling unconscious.

"Wait there, I'll be there in a little bit to help take you home" Wilbur said before hanging up. Schlatt at this point was semi-unconscious and soon fell unconscious.

~♡~

Some soft murmuring caused Schlatt to slightly stir. He felt himself being picked up, bridal style, and he simply accepted it. He snuggled further into the person holding him. He could slightly make out what the voices were saying.

"Thanks again --- for your help. --- clean up here. Here's --- address --- and --- a safe trip"

He slowly fell asleep once again.

~♡~

Sunlight flooding into the room from the window woke Schlatt up in the morning. Flipping over, he felt something in the bed next to him. Shooting up, he looked over and saw Wilbur laying there; asleep. He quickly jumped up out of bed and stood there looking at Wilbur. He did notice however, he was still in yesterday's clothing. Wilbur suddenly groaned as he was awoken by the sudden movement.

"Hey Schlatt. I swear it's not what it looks like." Wilbur said as he sat up.

"Then what's going on?" Schlatt demanded to know.

"Well, your secretary Puffy called last night asking for a favor. She and Karl had to finish up on some shipments and other paperwork so they asked me to help take you home. I agreed and took you home. When I placed you down on the bed, you begged me to stay with you and I finally reluctantly agreed. I then fell asleep next to you. I swear that's it" WIlbur explained hurriedly.

Wilbur quickly got up out of bed and headed towards the door before stopping, "Would you like some breakfast?"

Schlatt stood there stunned for a couple seconds before finding his words again; smiling, he responded

"Of course loverboy"

----------

Not me disappearing for a long time. I swear I'm still physically alive.

Hope you enjoyed this random one shot and have a nice day/night :)