The ghost of zyras past Chapter 6

This chapter will be focused on zyra, Katrina's mother childhood so my readers can get a little back ground of katherines and zyras encounters and how this all lead to what's going on now in the story.

Hi my name is zyra , I am 10 years old and I been noticing lately a lot of weird out of the ordinary things that have been occurring in my house and I'm going to tell you all about it. It all started one cold bizarre night it was snowning like crazy and I was home alone , I had no siblings so I had no one to play with nor keep me busy it was only me myself and I when my parents were gone. Which is kinda an under statement because they were always gone they worked a lot and to be honest its sad to say that I don't know where they worked. All I know is that they were gone alot.

With all that leaving me at home alone I kinda develop some issues like if I was watching a movie or playing a game it always felt like someone else was watching the movie with me and playing the game with me . it felt weird but I never felt alone when I was. One day I got a little too curious and found something in my parents room . it was some type of weird candel it was tall wide brown with weird drawings that were white I couldn't read them nor recognized the drawings on it but one day I lit it and sat in the left corner in my room and lit the candle. I spoke up and said , who ever you are why can't I see you nor physically can touch you why are you in my house with me when I'm alone and why do you make those god awful sounds at night? And In a split second I gave up when I heard nothing back , I felt like a complete idiot but as soon as I reached for the light the candle blew out . the darkness over whelmed me but I stayed strong and I rises to my feet slowly and said again , who ever you are show your self.

A voice finally whispered in my ear and gently said , I'mKatherineyourguardianangle. I never had a guardian angle before I said . youdonowmysweetcherryblossom. I giggled at what she just said it felt good to not be alone for at least a second. After that weird encounter I would sneak the candle back and fourth every night and the more I did the stronger her presence got. It was so strong to the fact that she could make herself seen and unseen when ever she wanted and I no longer needed the candle to contact her. When my parents would leave to work me and Katherine my ghost mother. That's what I called her since she technically took care of me when my mother and father was gone .

We always played this game called doctor , love that game even though it made me feel weird after words I felt like something was spreading through my belly but I always thought it was part of the game. I didn't know better I was only 10. A clever 10 year old to be exact. Clever enough that I started to notice that we played that game every day for 2 years. I started to suspect things about my ghost mom so I started ignoring her and using the word I heard a lot through my child hood "no".

Katherine did not like to be ignored and when I over heard her have a conversation one night in my room while I was " alsleep" she was talking to someone , he sounded like a little boy and she said his name but I couldn't hear it. They talked about how that I was prepared for the final coverage so that they can live life once again. After I heard all that I knew I had to try to stay far away from katherine so what I did was remotefully stupid but I waited for 3 hours waiting for my parents to come home so I can tell them what's been going on and I was hoping that maybe just maybe they knew about how to stop it.

When they walked in the door first thing in the morning , they never got home that late they usually got home around 3:00 a.m. Mom dad! Is that you? , zy -zy ? , zy-zy was what my mother called me every since I was a baby. Mom and dad I have to the talk to you about something . what's going on? zyras mother asked . we have a ghost and her name is Katherine and I think she has been doing something to my body and I'm afraid she might possess me. A scarce look grew among my mother's face. Katherine ? No , no this can't be oh my goodness Charles , I know Christine I know.