candle light chapter 13

Kevin got up and he got the Tasue candles out of his pocket he said can you find a candle base or anything to hold it? I said , ummm they usually have two in the bathroom hold on. I ran to the bathroom and searched in every drawer and every inch of the bathroom but when I looked at the corners of the tub there four was! great so I grab all four and gave them to Kevin. When he put the two that he had in the holders he took out the matches and lighted them and he gently grabbed my hand and he looked at me and said do you trust me? I nodded my head yes and he said then close your eyes and be still ,so I sat down on the floor crossed my legs and did exactly that. Kevin? umm is something sup- as soon as I know my eyes roll back just as Kevin whispered the word verty my eyes rolled backed of my head and my head flew back and I started to see visions I seen KEVIN ! and my mom and his mom and Taylor? omg! they were abusing him and they were remotely taking over bodies and forcing Kevin to do the same as well. Then I see Taylor shes in her room and Im sound asleep and Taylors Using the Tasue candles and then my mother shows up and I always wonder why after 10:00 I couldn't see Kevin anymore he always had a reason not to like Taylor or sabotage her I never knew why I guess I just never thought about it and I just found it funny. Then all of a sudden I snap back to myself and Kevin says Katrina? are you ok? did you see anything? I scratch my head and look around for a sec and I reply back yea I seen what LIARS EVERYONE HAS BEEN! I seen you begin controlled , abused and I shed a tear as I looked him in his eyes. He looked down and his eyes looked cold hearted and he grew a hatred look among his face. He said , all I ever want to do was kiss you when we was younger but I couldn't because Taylor always "checked in on you every 10 minutes" she really was just being noisy old saggy braod! I really- I kissed him and I didn't pull away I didn't stop to look at him I just did it and 1 minute from kissing I heard a noise , a voice! It was my mother and Katherine and them and OMG! Kevin get up go grab the candles there here hurry ! Wait how do you know that and there! A window. Were on the second floor how do we get down ?the ladder duhh! oh there it was a ladder who would of knew but we climbed the ladder as fast as we could and as we went down I heard a sudden crack it was the hotel door and we finally reach the ground and we hop in the car and Kevin speeds off.