Chapter 18 Him

Kevin , it was actually him , the love of my life. I slowly picked myself up before he could offer his hand but the first thing ! The only thing I could do was jump up and kiss him and as my eyes slowly begin to tear up he kisses my forehead and wipes my tears with a smear of his thumb. Kevin : can you explain to me why such a beautiful girl like you are on the other side? Me:look long story all I wanted was you and I lost you I had nothing left I wasn't paying attention I crashed into a tree... I know it sounds stupid I - "giggles" (coming from Kevin) I slowly looked up noticing the laughter was coming from him and I stopped and I said , why are you laughing ? I said with a concern look among my face. Kevin: gosh , because gorgeous I don,t care that you died you dumb broad . Me: baby why are you being such a jerk right now? Kevin: you fell In love with a jerk doesn't that make you a jerket? Me: not only he became a jerk but also a bad joker too. Hurts doesn't it ? Tasha said. What did you do to him? I asked fiercely just by the sight of her presence made my nose scrunch up and it made me clench my fist , not to punch her but I was tempted. Tasha: your father took away my family because of you so I simply hit you were it will hurt , your true love of course. I took his heart did you know that on the other side no matter what he just won,t die and when I ripped out his heart I was hoping he would die but no but even better he's a cold hearted "jerk" and doesn't remember his love for you with out it. I stopped waiting for her to finish her sentence so I can beat her to death but then I looked at Kevin in his eyes one more time and the look he gave me wasn,t cold, mean , jerkish it was the look I got when I first fell in love with him. I knew that he was up to something and it didn't have nothing to do with breaking my heart . Tasha: I'll leave you two to deal with this chow! As the awkward silence grew among the two of us I looked at him and he instantly breathed out and hugged me . Kevin: I'm sorry I couldn't have her believe that her taking my heart would make me love you any less . It didn't work my love, our love is way strong with or without my heart. You don't need a heart I said, you have mines already .kevin: *he laughs* your so corny!
The corny heart to heart moment passes and as I think what to do next Kevin ventures off somewhere.
I try to follow but he was walking way to fast so I just stopped dead in my tracks and waited patiently for him to return .