my life before death chapter 1

Hello my name is Katrina cavallera , I'm 16 and well this is how my life was before I died .

My life before death, well okay let's just start out by saying I wasn't very popular like at all to be honest. I don't get it though I was a pretty awsome person, well I thought I was. Anyway let's just say I was a lonley person . I had no friends nor did I have a boyfriend. I was all about the books , I got good grades and I was known as the girl that had a huge crush on this boy name Jonny davaul. He wasn't all that and a bag of chips but he was obviously fine since every girl from every sport was all up on him everyday. I would think to my self sometimes gosh puppies don't even get that much attention and Jonny's cute and all but no boy beats puppies. The only thing about simply having no friends at all . Basically I couldn't tell no one about this huge crush I had. It was September ,22 , it was a Saturday and me being a loner and all I spend my saturday nights listening to music and laying in my green cotton soft bed with my legs crossed and as I layed on my stomach listening to my future husband (logic, so as I was listening to "nikki" by him I thought about Jonny . As I scrolled past Jonny's post on Instagram I came crossed another one from him . I read it , it was a quote ! I am big on quotes . While my wide , narrow dark brown eyes read the quote it said "its better to be alone and be in the dark then to surround your self by people who just intends to pull you in the dark because eventually the ones in the dark will get pulled out by their true love" - anonymous .

What? Jonny? Big on quotes? Nooo this cant .. Wow maybe he is. He likes quotes so do I , *signs* ha one day we will be old and quoting each other to our grandchildren" I thought to my self. Back to the post so I liked it and commented ... (True) and do you know what he said next? Huh? Do you? Well he said ... Kik? , sorry I just fainted for a brief second , but anyway you know me I responded back my kik . In one minute I received a kik and it was from him and he said "sup" I replied back hey how you been ? He relied back "good how about you beautiful?" My heart felt like it literally was Finna jump out of my chest . I couldn't believe my eyes but I replied back good and thanks and after all of that developed a friendship we kiked each other everyday and night we even talked at school and as this is going on Im falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

After all of that I finally gathered up some courage and I planned to ask him out , I know right ! , but its funny because as soon as I was just fin to kik him and ask him I received a voice mail from him. My heart began to constantly race and beat through my chest like it was ready to run away from my lonely life . I clicked the voice mail botton on my galaxy and as soon as I hit play I heard " hey this jonny and umm I have to tell you something ... YOU SILLY LONLEY GIRL I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY FALLED FOR THAT YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WAS YOUR FRIEND ? OR THAT I WAS GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU LIKE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH ME WELL YOU GUESSED WRONG AND YOUR VERY UNATTRACTIVE.
"... I clicked off and deleted it I couldn't bare to listen to it anymore . I dropped my phone BOOM! As my phone hit my hard wooden floor so did I. My face in my palms and my eyes was so full of tears I Barley could see my dark room as I slowly lifted my head . I felt nothing but the tears rushing out my eyes and my heart aching through my body . One thing I did feel that wasn't normal was that my heart suddenly started racing through my chest and my hands started shaking non-stop and I got a large headache and my hands ached and it felt like a large 300 pound strong man was completely shaking my hands I didn't know what was going on and my mom was gone , lord knows where she is I havent seen her every since i was 5 and my father ? Dead my older cousin who was 29 took care of me but she was at work . While I'm helplessly shaking and aching on my wooden floor as soon as I knew  my eyes are closed and I completely blacked out .