Peter chapter 15

( Meanwhile in the car ) Tasha: damn it ! we lost them and all I can think of is to do the tracker spell but there is no tasue candles laying around . Zyra: of course that twit Kevin took them but the fool left a trail as well don't he know the tasue attract ghost ? I can sense it a mile away. Tasha: so as long as we follow the trail we should be ok until they stop? Katherine: sounds like it.

* The three ladies follow the trail of the tasue candles *

( Meanwhile back in the car with Kevin and Katrina).

I begin to open my eyes slowly and I glanced at the radio it's 5:30 am I look at Kevin he's still wide awake driving. "hey their boyfriend " I say with a crooked smile on my face . He looked down at me and kisses my fourhead and says " Im hungry what about you" yes , starving . Good he says, Peters house right around the corner from a denny's. Well be there in 10 minutes . I look at the highway signs and their it was exit 62 Phoenix Arizona.( 5 minutes later) *We pull up to the denny's parking lot Kevin gets out the car and goes inside and order both of us breakfast take out meals and when he returns 5 minutes later I check the bags and he begins driving*. Kevin took a left then a right then went straight ahead past 5 huge brick houses and their it was my real fathers house it was huge! *Kevin pulls up in the drive way and Kevin open the door for me and I grab the food and we walk up to the door Kevin knocks twice and on the third try the door opens *.

creek!

Hi dad, I slowly breaths out

peter: hey beautiful.