ghost of zyras past part2 chapter 6 (continue)

Wait you know what's going on? Zyra asked with a very worried look on her face.
Mom:yes we do actually and were so sorry we didn't tell anything that's been going on , we just never thought that women would ever do anything so remotely crazy.
Dad:look zy me and your mother been dealing with this stuff for how long we can't even remember to be honest. That's what we do everyday when were at "work".
Zyra: my goodness! U lied the whole time ? Wow its been like what 4 years or more and your just now telling me this.
Mom:look zy honey we never thought it would get this far like at all honey we didn't think and it was just foolish of us but I swear we never wanted to hurt you!
Dad:yea it wasn't in our intentions to do you any harm , but seems like Katherine beat us to the punch.
Zyra: well I at least deserve some answers.
Mom and dad: of course but I think you should have a seat.

* i slowly but surley sit down in the chair just to the left of my mother and father*

parents: it all started back when me and your father met we were young we were in our early 20s and we wnated to explore our abilities to do witch craft in a better and powerful way and me and your father connecting made that happen. i know you dont get is my father said but honey me and your mother came from a long line of family , our ancestors! having the ability to do witch craft and voodoo.me and your mother was young and now that i think about it very dumb and inconsiderate. we made the biggest mistake by connecting our magic. we didnt know that me and your mothers magic mixing would cause such a diffuson , we didnt know it can mess with the pass nor the future. we were wrong but when me and your father connected our magic his ability to do dark magic and my ability to do light magic as they call it his dark magic side tapped in with the past and we kinda made spitirual force enter the living.

wait wait ! so your basically saying you and dad basically brung someone back to life? . I asked with the most shocking , hideous, hirocous face u can imagine.

parents:well yea but when we contact her we knew why she hook on to our connection pacifically , she wanted you your pure soul i was pregnant with you at the time and when she felt my stomach she just basically spilled her whole plan. ha dummy but when me and your father pondered over and over about not letting this happen, we had to try to get rid of her so we did some extra studying and homework and did a exit clause and when it was all set and done we thought she was gone but i guess we was wrong.

mom why did a random lady want me? , i asked.

mom:she wanted your soul so she can give to her son who didn't have one that bloody excuse of a son. I always hated his name to , what kind of name is kevin i mean come on...

WOAH WOAH, did you just say K-E-V-I-N? katrina loudly interupted taylor. ( good thing kevin was just out side the house making a call and wasnt in the house to hear this upcoming shocker)!

taylor: yeah kevin , kevin paulster that was katherines "bloody excuse of a son" taylor joked i know it sounds crazy this whole story but I promise its very much true.

oh my god , if kevin is katherines son then who is that really standing out side your door who walks with the name kevin paulster?