who is really kevin paulster? chapter 7

Who is the young man standing outside my cousins door? Is he the young man im "in love " with? or is he just a ghost controlling the body of a human being that is a complete stranger?

To be honest that name actually kinda sounds familiar but I just get my head wrapped around it who is this boy that now that i think about it supposedly known since freshman year? I hope it comes to me soon because until I know who is the real Kevin Paulster that boy better stay away from me .

(Ta'sha and Katrina and Taylor are having a conversation )

Ta'sha: so you your telling me that , thats not Kevin? so basically " Kevin is possed by a ghost , the son of Katherine a ghost that haunted your mother when she was a little girl and by the way lets not forget try to take your mother soul so her son can live as a human ? wait one second that woman was gone let her son live as a girl ? Ha wow! that is truly a deadbeat mother . Well to be honest i gotta give it to her at least shes willing to do whatever for her son unlike my deadbeat mother.

Katrina: yea , Ta'sha thats whats being said but i just dont get it and im confused because i knew Kevin for a year or two now and when i first met him his name has never felt so connected and familiar to me like it dose now. Taylor? this might sound crazy but...

(voom , voom. voom .voom boom! , as the lights slowly turn off one by one and doors slam shut)

Taylor: umm what was that!?

Katrina: i have no idea , at all

Kevin; hey guys whats going on ? I heard the doors slam and I seen all the lights come off , you guys alright?

Katrina! trina , my love im here baby its me your mother and all i need you to do is follow my voiceeeeeeeeeeeeee! ( a soft wisper flowing through the room like a slow light blue river flowing among a bank on a sunny spring day)

Ta'sha : OMG! first we find out that Katherine is not your real mother like she said she was and lied about how to get out of the otherside, which by the way don't get me wrong its awsome and a miracle but crazy! . Then we find out that Kevin isn't really Ke....

Kevin; what do you mean not really Kevin?

Taylor: uhhh number one take that base out of your voice young man and two, she did not say Kevin she was going to say that umm your not a keruchee fan. you know umm that uhh blog thats going on about umm the war with Chris brown and keruchee and Rihanna and we heard that your not a keruchee fan yannoe your rooting for our riri?( Taylor say in fear but sounding mildly confined)

Katrina; EXACTLY! heh heh ha yeah that is what Ta'sha was trying to say tuh because you know umm all this craziness and then boom that .

Kevin: ( squints eyes) ... sure . well we shall follow your dead mother voice in this mysterious dark house or else something else crazy might happen, right Trina?

Katrina: umm ... yeah sh- sure.

*Katrina and taylor and kevin slowly walk up the stairs following katrina deceased mothers voice*

Katrina: Ta'sha? uhh come on what are you doing still down there.

Ta'sha: girl I watch and seen to many scary movies now im not trying to be racist or nothing but girl you and me both know that the black people always die first girl im just being realistic come on now I bknow you seen trey melvin youtube video "how to survive in a scary movie" ? and im sorry I ain't got time to be dien tuh girl no im sorry I love you and all but girl I cant do it .

Katrina: really Ta'sha ? well just be careful and if anything happen well scream okay.

Ta'sha : you'll scream? Don't you mean to call 9-1-1 or something ? scream , yea alright just dont trip on air while you trying to run because you know white people in the scary movies always find a way to trip over something , everytime sometimes they trip over nothing like really what is in your way to the fact that your triping over nothing?

Katrina: are you done?

Ta'sha: yea go ahead ill be on the look out but be carefull all of you.

When i reach the top of the strairs i cant see nor hear anything and i just happen to have a lighter in my pocket so i pull that out and well fire appears ...duh but anyway as I slowly walk across the wooden floor I finally notice that kevin and taylor are gone so I scream their names and i get nothing. all of a sudden I feel a hand on my shoulder as I turn around in curousity I don't see kevin nor taylor but I see my mother ... my real mother Zyra Cavalerra.