one for the road chapter 14

(mean while back at the hotel) Wait! there , they got out the window and they took the candles they knew we were coming and there is wax all over the carpet. She knows everything, Tasha said. We have to go now!

(Kevin and Katrina on the road driving to god knows where).

Katrina: Im sorry for not listening to you and im sorry they did that to you.

Kevin: Don't be it's not your fault you grew up knowing a complete lie and not the truth. Your dad he's the answer to all this.

Katrina: my father he's alive! my my mother told me he died .

Kevin: no he is very alive trust me and he is the key to finally ending all of this I promise. We have to go to Arizona though that's where he is the place you where suppose to grow up at and live your life as normal as possible but instead your about to become an a junior in 3 months what person would I be if I didn't persue my duty and do as your father needed me to do all these years.

Katrina: Duty wait a minute my father sent you here to watch over me.

Kevin: more like protect you. me as your imaginary friend, your bully which sounds ironic because I tourtered you for over a year, but now as your friend and maybe even boyfriend. He said with a flirty grin on his face.

Katrina: If I didn't know any better I think you were trying to ask me to be your girlfriend. I said with a blushing smile on my face.

Kevin: Maybe I was yannoe I mean im already your protector I might as well be your handsome boyfriend hero.

Katrina: Ooo got a little cocky there but the answer to your question is yes I will be your girlfriend , I said with confindence I was getting tired so I scooted closer to Kevin , My new boyfriend and I layed my head against his warm muscular arms and I automatically fell asleep.

* thoughts flowing through Kevins head * All these years and she's finally mine and once I give her to her father she will get the life she always wanted ghost and lie free. When im gone I hope she'll understand that I did this for her , out of love*. RING RING RING! hello, (Katrinas father on the phone) Did you do what I said? , yes I have Katrina and the three women are following my trail as well we will be there tomarrow at 4:00 p.m at the latest . Good , beep *Kevin hangs up and looks at Katrina and keeps driving*.