Kevin chapter 21

I walked out the house , blood on my face pieces of wood piercing my skin but some how I managed to drag myself to the nearest gas station I could find . I went to a bathroom to wash myself and assist myself before the wood infected me . When I was finally cleaned up I went in to get some bandages and rubbing alcohol of course I stole it , I had no money I sat on the curb and bandaged myself up . A car pulled up and a man with reddish brown hair rolled down his window and asked me was I ok . Of course my mom taught me not to talk to strangers so I just didn't answered and I got up and started walking away . He pulled off and eventually I found a bus the bus driver saw I was struggling and offered me a ride.
(A day passes) I finally arrive home after a long life of going to hell and back literally . Out of all that has happened the one thing that put a smile on my face was the fact that I was alive . Although I lost everything and everyone at that very moment before I could reminisce in the lost I conveyed in someone knocked on the door . It was Jonny , I opened the door without a sudden thought .
Jonny: uh hey Katrina my phone was stolen and I know it's been some weeks since we last talked but I haven't seen you around school lately but anyway I was just wondering did you want to go on a da -da -date with me a date with me ? The two of us eating food or watching a movie either one will wor- I stoped him in his sentence kissed him and said I'll be ready at 8 tomorrow. He stopped dead in his tracks eyes still closed and when he opened them
Jonny: umm ok it's a date!
I can't believe I been gone for 3 weeks fighting for my life and running from ghost and lies. I come back and already got a date . Who would of knew karma wasn't always a bad thing to occur.
* 4 years past * ( Katrina and Jonny graduate both have a career in business and got married and had a son named Aden duvaul.)
Aden honey who are you talking to ? Where's daddy ?
Aden: daddies at the store mommy .
Then who are you talking to baby , no one is there .
Aden : my friend , his name is Kevin , Kevin Paulster. Aden says with a smile on his face .