Marry me or die chapter 19

Five minutes passed and before I can even ask him where did he go , he reached in his pocket and pulled out a ring . A ring that was exceptionally beautiful and something I just couldn't turn down , although I was way to young to get married but some how it made sense to me he made sense to me so of course I kissed him on the cheek and said yes !
In that moment nothing matter we had each other and as soon as I could get my reaction out he shed a tear out of his right eye , I never seen Kevin cry like that . All I knew is that I wanted to get out of this hell whole I wanted to get married to Kevin as soon as possible I wanted to do it the right way until ... I looked down on his arm on his arm was a burn , a burn that only a tasue candle can make. I had to really think about what to do next it took a lot of contemplating for me to not say anything and think of a way to defend myself. Kevin has to be up to something , something that involves a body transfer or a couple of body transfers .

I backed off slowly and kissed him once again trying not to be disgusted by his betrayal. I turned my back and he reached into his pocket and put a cloth over my mouth and grabbed me . Before I can fight him off I became unconscious .
(8 hours past)
I wake up and the first thing I noticed was the 3 huge burns on my arms the tasue burns . I started to panic instantly, because I was one burn away from losing my mind body and soul to the love of my life. I'm shocked I still have my sanity but I had to break free , I breath in and out twice . I slowly eased my way towards the screw driver , I didn't even get a good look of where I was but before I could do so I hear foot steps coming down the stairs and in a split second I grabbed the silver rusty screw driver and began to try to cut myself loose.
Kevin stood at the end of the stairs holding the tasue candle ,he walked by me and pulled up a seat by me and told me to slowly sit down .
Kevin: look I never meant to hurt you at all , I didn't know I was going to fall in love with you but it's time you know the truth the full truth . I didn't just cause your second death I caused your first one as well ".
I don't understand, I said confused and kinda angered .
Kevin: the whole friendship thing with Jonny was real but I sent you that text , I stole his phone in gym class and had Ta'sha hack it so I can get in and text you . The reason Ta'sha and and my mother and yours was after me was because they knew what I was up to all along . That's why I drove us to your dad , I knew he can get rid of them I just didn't know he was going to get rid of me ." (Kevin said with a disturbed look on his face )
You caused my death , twice ! I thought you loved me or was that all a lie to ? You asked me to marry you who dose that ? What was your plan to marry me and day by day take my soul away ?
Kevin: don't say that! That's the one thing I didn't lie to you about I love you and always will but I can't do that if I'm not alive myself with out 5 souls I'm nothing I'll die in 5 weeks . I'm not letting that happen , not again . I need you , I love you but I love myself a little to much to let my life go so quick . ( Kevin says with a crazy look in his eye)
Just let me go ! If u love me like you say you do just let me go why would you get engage to me then try to kill me ? I could barley breath at the thought of me loving this evil twisted man he was clearly messed up in the head and didn't care if I was dead or alive , now that I think about it what kind of love is that . Kevin had a twisted way of loving and I wasn't going for it I had to break free.