Chapter17 last moment of happiness

We finally arrived at the beach just me and Kevin and he opened the car door for me and grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him and hugged me tightly and uttered "I love you and I want you to know that im doing this for you and only you." Look Kevin I truly appreciate it I do but our life just began we just became an us why would you bring me million of miles just to go on an suicide mission for the sake of me having a ghost free life? No I don't want it and I don't think I can enjoy this day knowing that in 5 in a half hours your going to be out of my life for good. Ill be fine on the other side I can still see you I just can't touch you and you can't hear or see me. I will go on loving you till the day you die. Look at me he said , he grabbed my face and looked into my watery eyes and said "lets enjoy right now please just for today." I slowly nodded my head stupidly agreeing. He wrapped his arms around me and we begin to start walking towards the lake , it was beautiful the sun was bright and the breeze was just what I needed.

Kevin: It's beautiful like you

Me:* blushes* It is and guess what ?

Kevin: what?

Me: that was so corny! I begin to giggle non-stop . He grabs me and trips me and we both fall and as we both brush the sand out of each other hair we look into each other eyes and he kisses me just as the moment was perfect, RING -RING ! goes his phone. * Kevin picks up his phone* Peter: Kevin! you two need to hurry back here we have a problem their here. Kevin picks me up and we run to the car and he explains what was said on the phone with Peter. During the whole ride all I could do was stare at him and the picture we took on the road I couldn't believe it was my last time I was going to be face to face with him. I simply couldn't bare. I looked away and as we pulled up to Peter house their Tasha moms car was parked just in front of his neighbors house. We sneak in from the back door , we stop and when we overhear Katherine saying " he's not sending us away " , and when Peter say's , of course I will along with Kevin. He breaks the Tasue candle and repeats tasue, tasay, tasan over and over again. As soon as I knew in just a blink of an eye he was gone ! they was gone. I dropped to the floor instantly and begun to break down screaming Kevin come back please come back ! My father runs to me and tries to hold me and as I chock on my words and tears I yell let me go! I push him off and head for the door . I run to the car and open the door and start the engine and zoom off , as I speed down the empty road in tears, pain I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and heart . It feels like my heart just shattered into millions of pieces. I look at the picture again of me and my happiness ( Kevin). Not paying no attention to the road and as soon as I knew I veered off the road and into a tree. Just before my eyes I flew out the window shield and in that split second I knew death , real death...

One hour later beep... beep...beep ... I opened my eyes and im at the hospital and I hear the doctors telling my dad it was a accident a tragic one . He drops to the hard waxed floor and screams " I killed my baby girl." I reach over to comfort him and acknowledge him im alive and okay , hurt but okay but when I touched him I couldn't feel him so I yelled dad, dad but he doesn't acknowledge me then I realized I was dead again gone for good I got up ran through a doctor and fell and their I was laying hopelessly I felt a sudden feeling of warmth among my presence . It was the same feeling I got when I seen -" Hey their beautiful" , ... When I seen Kevin.