House of lies chapter 12

Meanwhile back at the house of lies.

Tasha: hey Zyra Katherine and Taylor just arrived you inform them the problem and ill take care of getting all the supplies we need for this hunting trip.

Katherine: where are they?

Zyra: me and Tahsa think that Kevin found out and took her and I have a hunch where... Hes taking her to where it started my house. If im right then this is not good not one bit because if she finds out what she can do and figures out why we need her alive and powerless she will end us and that Is not going to happen not on my count.

Okay I got all the supplies and tools we are going to need but for some reason I can't find the Tasue candles and we need those Tasue candles. There the only thing that will get her to activate her true power. Without them walking in there would be like a suicide mission, Tasha said with a worry look among her face. * Katherine , Tasha, Zyra and Taylor all ran to Tasha's mother red camero and begin driving* Buckle up ladies it's going to be long ride so I hope you packed some food because I mean it it's literally going to be a long ride, Taylor said.

Kevin: we're here Katrina you can wake up now I mean you might still be completely memberized by my kiss I can give you some time to sink it all in he said with a devious very confindent smile. You are a tool you know that right ? But grab my bag if you packed me one and what are you waiting for lets go! As soon as we get into that hotel room get to explaining. I hope their hotels are fire proof because something is bound to go down. You really don't mind showing how much of a pervert you are do you ? you just have no shame. * shakes my head* . Nope , Kevin said. * Kevin and Katrina walks into the lobby and Katrina goes to the bathroom while Kevin checks in*. I flush the toilet and when I go over to wash my hands I look in the mirror and I have bags under my eyes I look like a 70 year old woman but then I notice a a type of blackness appear in my eyes and in one split second I closed and open them and my eyes were peer black so I screamed so loud my lungs should of collapsed. I looked over and Kevin busted into the bathroom door and ran over to me and he said, Katrina what's wrong? my eyes they wear pure black both of them I promise they were. Come on I got our room. * Kevin picks up Katrina and they walk to the hotel room it was room 320 and he opened the door and he said " I really hope this room is fire proof you pervert no! fr not because of that but for the tasue candles. What are Tasue candles? You'll see.