cousin taylor chapter5

We arrived shortly at the house I was raised from since i was 5 to now. We stoped for a minute to catch our breath , since we walk from the school all the way here . The school was not that far away but it was a distance that made us all felt the need to stop at the edge of the sidewalk . BOOM ! BOOM! BOOM! . I knocked on the door three times , a creek slowly eeze out the door as it opens . "ka -ka- katrina? Is that you ?" Tears came out of my cousins eyes . she looks tired more then tired actually shes looks like crap. Yes taylor, its me and before i can slip another word out my mouth shes pushes through tasha and kevin and hugs me so tightly i felt if she hold on any longer my heart will squeeze out my chest. I tapped her gently on her tense shoulder and said taylor lets go in the house and we can explain everything.

The house was so quiet when we entered and the first thing i notice was their was a whole wall in the living room , just above the black wide flat screen, was like over 20 pictures of me from when i was a baby and i notice a big picture with me and a lady holding me . She looked just like me. Umm , taylor who is that women holding me in the picture on the right ? Oh thats zyra ... Your mother she died when you were only 3. Did you just say my -my mom?! I said with a scared look on my face . yes that picture been put up for so long i just had to put it up , taylor said in excitement. That cant be your mom was just with us at the school , tasha said. I know and remember how your " mom" said only your true love can see you , you not her.

Somethings not right , said tasha. Wait okay someones going to have to tell me what is going on or im going to go completely crazy. Kevin and tasha sat taylor down on the soft green 3 seater couch and explained everything to her little by little. While they did that i walked around the living room trying to put all this together, but i just couldnt get anything out of it just the fact that Katherine is not my mom and shes been liening to me for the past weeks we been on the other side. If katherine is not my mom then how did my mom die? Katrina had thoughts racing through her head like her heart did when she first started talking to jonny.

Katherine ? That cant be katherine died 40 years ago. Wait , what? Thats crazy she told me she was my mom and she didnt look a day over 30 so i dont I know what your talking about and if my real mom is zyra then who is katherine? I asked with a crazy look on my face. Katrina , how did you die? Taylor asked. I had a really bad reaction to a anxiety attack over something just irrelivant. No ! No! No! Taylor shouted, do you know what this means the same women that killed your mother and connected your life to hers is roaming this earth free and alive right now. Connected? How do we diconnect our lives? I asked . honey the only way to disconnect it is dead , zyra your real mother is the answer the only answer actually. I hate to say it but baby your stuck, taylor scolded.

Stuck? I cant be stuck and if katherine isn't my mother then who in the hellabit is katherine? Why is this women connected to me and most importantly why is she pretending to me my mother!? The questions roamed through her head like a child roaming around the house just waiting for a whoopen. They all sat down at the 6 seater kitchen table that was kinda tall ,the chairs were like stools and they where a coffee brown color with white screws. I never knew why she had a table with six stools when it was only me and her and her boyfriend sometimes. When we all sat down on a stool , taylor started telling us the story about katherine and Zyra . This all happened when your mother was 8 months pregnant with you , Katherine was your mothers childhood ghost. I know it sounds crazy but yes Katherine is a 40 year old ghost. When your mom had you katherine knew her presence will dismiss from your mothers life once and for all. Katherine wasn't no dummy she knew exactly what she had to do , so she some how connected your life to hers so when you were born she died. When you died she finally would be able to carey her plan out. What plan? I asked, a plan to get free from the other side you were the ticket in and you are her ticket out . She knew the way out but, only you had to find your true love to get the both of you out. Now that she's roaming this earth free and alive she's going go finish what she started . She's going to go look for a child to connect your mother to so when that child die so will your mother completely. My mother is on the other side? Why couldn't I see her I asked with a exhausted look on my face. Honey, your mother is in between sides she's on the living and dead she can't be seen nor heard but she can touch and physically moves things your mother basically Token Katherine's spot and now katherines trying to take Your mothers and she can permanently if she finds that child and connect their life's Together and your mother will no longer exist , not even on the other side.

Wait so the time when I would sit in my room alone and cry my eyes out because of my loneliness my mother, Zyra was the one that written that note that I found in my yellow science folder , and it said "my baby your going to forget that you even found this note but I miss you with all my heart I'm watching over you no doubt and keep your head up and stay strong baby you got this your a warrior , I know you want to give up but you can't honey you can't but I will always watch over you even if I don't get out of here -love Zyra your mother". My mother must of whipe my memory of the note because when I died I started getting a lot of memories back that I never knew I even had. We need to stop Katherine now Before there won't be no Zyra, Kevin and Tasha said.