like mother like daughter chapter 3

Life so far on the other side its really not that bad , I guess I'm only saying that because well my moms here the women who birth me the reason I'm here. I better take advantage of this maybe I can learn more about myself and discover my self and family. One thing that's been on my mind all night is the way how me and my mom died the same way , the same way! Come on now you mean to tell me that's not a little weird? I most definitely need to do some family history digging.

Me: so mom im lost , tell me about myself like where am I from and what hospital I was birth in and just ect...

Mother: ahhh your just curious. Well I mean I cant blame you, I would be to. You where born in Cali and the hospital was the California medical center in LA.

Me: wait! Are you telling me that I am from the same place my favorite rapper , logic lives to this day?

Mother: umm, if you say so *weird smile appears on her face *

Me:I can't believe it that's awesome but the important thing is that I find my "true love" so I can get out of this silent invisible place called the other side.

Gosh , I said how are we going to find a man that's in love with you? And a boy that's in love with me ? Oh my lord please help us get through this.

"Your right , but were helping each other okay so me first " my mother said .

WhatI don't get is how are me and you going to find a man or a boy that's in love with us? I said . Well Katrina it takes Patience ya know , it might take a while but eventually well encounter them soon my dear child soon. My mother said . Days go by and its really nice to actually hang out with my mom , with no one in the way no this no that just me and her, against the other side , ha get it? The other side , because you know how they say against the world? . Ha I'm funny well at least I think I am . I have to say it was nice to learn about my self and about my mother , I use to have so many questions but I guess you can say I'm satisfied. Don't worry I'm pretty sure I'm going to have some more questions because after all I am a very mysterious closed book individual.

Now that you pretty much have a good background look of me and my mom and my life before I died let me quickly describe me and my mother a little more. Me well you know all about Me but what you didn't know is that I am kinda medium height I'm light skinned , mixed with white , black, Indian, and creo and. Little bit of German. My mother on the other hand was a little bit lighter then me. She was mixed with Indian, white and German. I guess I get my creo and black from my dad.

Well prepare yourself we are now about to walk beyond the other side , and what I mean by that is we are now going to enter the world of living except no one will be able to see nor hear us so , me and my mom can go on a true love hunt , yippie ! *saying with boredem* . Great the land of living how wonderful well let's just start by walking are dead ghostly invisible bodies through the halls of doom . My high school that is in Phoenix , Arizona . My school of untreated flesh wounds is called green way high school. I call it the school of "untreated flesh wounds" because everyone in the school treats everyone like their a untreated flesh wound they mess with people just because its their and they just treat it like crap they have no care what's so ever about it .

Were walking in the halls where all the jocks are and cheerleaders are lingering around by the lockers flirting and ect... And oh now this is just wonderful, I run into Jonny and he's laughing with his idiot friends slick and slim Jim , that was their nick names unfortunately. We walk right past him and my mom gives him a nasty look, if only he could see it. Just keep walking Katrina he will get what he deserve one day , said my mother . we continued to slowly walk in the high school halls unseen and all of a sudden I walk past this boy name Kevin , it was Kevin paulster , I don't believe it when I turned back to look at him he also turned back . There we were standing completely motionless staring at each other and before I can gasp he says " Katrina"? .