Father dear father chapter 16

I couldn't believe my eyes it was my father there he was the man who help give me life .I look just like him and we have the same black hair and brownish green eyes I snapped out of staring into space and hugged him so tight even though he was basically a stranger he was my father I had to hug him . When I released him the first thing he said was come in and have a seat at the kitchen table eat your food I'll bring you some orange juice and when your done I'll explain everything you need to know. Me and Kevin sat down at the table and he pulled everything out the bag and offered my dad any but he refused to eat our food he said we must be hungry he couldn't do that and then we continue to eat and when we finished he put away our left overs and he sat down next to me and said ok what do you wanna know ?
Me: well can you explain all of this
Peter: well I met your mom Zyra she was 20 years old we instantly fell in love but when I found out what she was planing on doing I went to her parents for help they come from the most powerful bloodline of witches I knew they can help and they did just that I don't really wanna go through all of that because it was quite simple they did some magic to protect me from any plans she had for me. The thing they told me I had to do , they told me that I the last born of their inner family had to be sacrificed .
Kevin: yea he said with a sad face
Me:wait Kevin's the last born omg your going to kill Kevin he's going to die are you serious no I just got with him it can't end because his family and my mother is a harmful soul oh wait she Dosent have one .
Kevin: look bae I knew I had to do this sooner or later that's why I brought you here this was the plan all along ok I'm doing this for you to protect you and so you can live without all this ghost stuff
Me: what's life if your not in it .
Peter: look Trina I'm sorry I didn't know it will affect you the way it is now but this has to go on
Me: no ! It won't happen I got up and pushed my chair in with force and when out to the car locked the doors and balled my eyes out .
A minute later Kevin opened the car door on the driver side and said :Katrina look I know how you feel an I don't wanna hurt not leave you but I have to do this because I love you. Me:What is love if your not in it if your not apart of it you fall in love with me knowing your walking into a death trap are you high or just is stupidity taking over?
Kevin: let me take you somewhere to the beach it's wonderful let's spend our last together as a couple with no ghost or me dying at midnight ok just you me and life. What do you say ?
Me: I buckle my seat belt and said what beach ?