kevin&Katrina sitting in the tree chapter 10

We can go to my house, said Tasha. My parents are gone for the week and we can get this whole situation in order and create a plan because we can not go against a 100 year old ghost blind sided we need a back up but turn left and it's the house to your right the tan, brown brick house. Wow your house is nice I said. Thanks Tasha said.

Zyra: okay me and Tasha will make sure no one is here and well circle the block and make sure we wasn't followed and I need candles if were going to get rid of these ungodly creatures.

Katrina(me): okay! me and Kevin will be in your room Tasha and well come up with a plan well call if anything goes wrong.

Zyra and Tahsa: okay be back, be safe.

Katrina, I have to tell you something and it's something i've been meaning to tell you since the first day I met you and became your "imaginary friend". It really sounds weird when I say it but what i'm trying to say is ... I love you so much actually I think your amazing and very beautiful and I just hope you don't hate me when you wake up.

Wait! Kevin what do you mean when I wake up?

*Kevin knocks Katrina upside the head with a yellow vase that was right behind him on Tasha's black wood desk just on the side of her queen size bed.He drags her unconscious body down to the basement and locks the door behind him. Puts the key into his back pocket and sits in a chair next to the washing machine. He takes the hand cuffs out of his pocket and cuffs her to a steel pole right next to the dryer. Pulls a chair in front of her and sits in it and stares at her in a gulty way and kisses her forhead. Just as he was reaching for her hair to pull it behind her ear she awakes.*

Kevin what the where am I ? You better speak now or when I am released from theses cuffs and I will kill you and then you'll be dead, again. There won't be no coming back as no one so tell me now or I will promising you that threat will come true I assure you it will come true if you DON'T EXPLAIN NOW!

Kevin: look I can't loose you either I just thought about it I can't do my plan with out loosing you to so I'm going to carry out with my plan and when every things all set and done me and you will get out of here and live rule free in paradise.

Paradise are you serious? I will never go anywhere with you specially after you knocked me out cold and cuffed me to a pole in my friends basement and what plan are you talking about?

Kevin: My whole plan was too lure my mother and dredful sister here and bring your mother and Tasha and I was going to kill each and everyone of them and get rid of them forever and keep you safe some how and take care of you for the rest of my life. Then again im not dumb so I have a back up plan because I have a feeling mines won't pan out well. Before they come back and my mom and sister find us me and you are going somewhere far from here.

Your going to kidnap me? are you kidding me wow you truly are a psycho you know I didn't believe the rumors till I finally witnessed it myself. You are truly a terrible per...

*Kevin knocks her out again but this time with a wrench and uncuff her and picks her up and carry her to Tasha's parents red camero , hot wires the car and drives off and just as he reached the corner Zyra and Tasha pulls up*.