Chapter six

Sarah's POV (smut warning)

Blade bursts through the door with no blood in hand.

"Where's the blood?" Victoria asks.

"In my trunk but I need to tell you something important."

Everyone gathered around Blade as he started.

"I know you said we can't make any contact with the other vamps but I was followed from the bank from the leader I suppose. He was getting blood too but I had a feeling he was following me even though he's going in the same direction. I went the long all the way to Sarah's old neighbourhood and he followed me. Then I was passing a house where two kids and a mother were on the driveway, then scurried inside like she was scared when she saw us. He got out of the car going to the front door. I checked up on them and she was begging for her life. He said, 'you know what happens when you break the rules.' Luckily I stopped him but I think he was ready to bite her, killing her. Apparently, they had a town meeting a couple weeks ago while we're here oblivious. Those vampires came to overrule Cooperstown. Jen was also scared! I've never seen her so scared, especially since she works at the bank."

"That's weird," Amber replies.

"Well no one comes to our town to rule over, traumatizing the citizens," Raul claims.

"We need to get rid of them," Amber suggests.

"Alright, Blade, Lennix, Victoria and Amber come with me. The rest stay here in case something happens."

Before Blade left he gave me his keys to his car. "Get the blood, they're in the trunk."

"Okay."

I hug him quickly before he left. Sabe came with me to grab the blood. Opening the trunk, I grabbed two boxes while he grabbed three.

Once we're back inside we unload the blood into the fridge. I wonder what they're doing?

Just hope they'll be okay.

I relax in Blade's room with nothing else to do besides lay in his comfy bed. Curling up in his blankets I grab his computer to watch movies.

Watching movies for hours on my side facing the wall, I didn't even notice when someone walks in the room until I felt strong arms wrap around me.

"Hello beautiful."

"Hello handsome."

I turn around wrapping my arms around him.

"How was it?"

"Eh. It could have been better."

"Aww, then it sucked then."

"Yeah it did."

We kiss a heated one where our lips move in sync. We roll so I'm on top of him. His hands trail from my waist down to the bottom of my shirt, where he smiles his hands underneath.

Griping my breasts he squeezes them gently making me moan. Rubbing my nipples he pinched them gently making me moan once again. Snaking down my body he lifts up my shirt taking it off.

His arms wrap around my waist bringing me closer to him. My hands snake under his shirt wanting him to strip as well. He strips out of his shirt as well. He flips us over again so that I'm underneath him. His lips left mine as he trailed kisses from my jawlines to my neck where he sucks on my skin, possibly leaving a hickey.

I moan in delight as the pleasure rises.

Moving down to my breasts his hands move to the back to unbuckle my bra. Massaging one breasts he licks and bites the other as moans escape.

Trailing down my body he comes up to my womanhood. He glances up at me giving him the signal to go on.

He swiftly removes my pants and underwear in a flash leaving me exposed completely. Before I know it, his tongue is in me licking me all around. My hips buckle as they move in pleasure. Blade's hands kept my hips firmly still. I'm a moaning mess at this point.

Taking his tongue out he replaces with a finger rubbing against my walls. He added another finger speeding up his pace. My hips pushed into his fingers wanting deeper.

"I gonna cum," I pant.

"Cum darling."

Not long I release onto his fingers. Pulling out he stood up leaving me a mess on the bed.

Locking the door he strips himself as he makes his way back. Climbing on the bed he reached over on the bedside table to grab a confirm that I didn't even know he had.

"You always have condoms in your drawer?"

"Not always but since we started dating I've kept them in there cause ya never know."

Rolling the condom on his long member, he positioned himself at my entrance.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, never done this before but yeah."

I grip the bed spreading my legs wider as he holds my hips as he pushes in. I moan with pleasure as he slowly paces back and forth.

His pace speeds up as Blade leans down connecting my hands so there beside my head. I wrap my legs around his waist.

I moan big time when he hits my G-spot as he thrust harder making him moan. He buries his head in the crook of my shoulder as he thrusts harder.

"Blade . . . I'm gonna cum."

"Me too."

I release on top of him and not long after he released in the condom. Pulling out he lays beside me as we catch our breaths. Disposing of the condom Blade pulls me closer to him, I cuddle as he pulls the blankets on top of us.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," I say.

"That's the only time you've had sex."

"I know, but still."

For the rest of the night we watched movies on his computer.