Chapter thirty two

Sarah's POV

Mention of rape.

I lay on the mattress with the blankets covering me. Carl took my clothes away so I have a blanket to cover me. Although I'm alone in this room. I don't want to be exposed.

He told me that he'll be out tonight so I got lucky, but I don't know when he'll be back.

It's been awhile since he told me. I hope he won't bother me for awhile. I just hope.

-

When the door opens I'm shocked. He's back already? God I really hope not.

The door creaked open. I hide my face in my legs as I hold them close to my chest.

"Oh my god," I hear someone whisper.

"We've found her."

I glance up seeing Roland and Sapphire. Sapphire rushes towards me hugging me. I wrap my arms around her while holding the blanket close to me.

Sapphire pulls back with tears in her eyes. "Oh my god your okay!" Glancing down she noticed I have no clothes. "And you have no clothes, what happened?"

I was about to talk when Roland interrupted. "Tell us on the way. We've got to get you out of here."

I nod when Sapphire helped me up. I clutched the blanket close to me. Roland pressed against his ear and spoke. "Grab her clothes, we'll meet you in the forest."

Sapphire helped me out of the house as Roland led us. Apparently Seth is done and could be down any minute after his one night stander, that's what Roland said.

We hid around the corner while Roland checked. "Coast is clear."

We hurried out of the house when voices are heard. We froze.

They voices are coming closer to us and Roland rushed us out.

We walked through the forest as I told them everything.

"I'm not surprised. That's what father does. Manipulation."

I was about to speak when someone shouted.

"Roland! Sapphire!"

The person came into view. Blade.

When he saw me he rushed towards me engulfing me in a tight hug.

"I was so worried for you."

I wrap my arms around him feeling him near me. "I miss you," I whisper.

I haven't seen him in weeks.

"I miss you too."

He lifts me into his arms as I curl into his touch. "We're taking you home then you tell us everything," he whispers to me.

I stiffly nod as my back aches. It's taken a long time to heal since Carl stopped giving me blood.

"I need blood," I barely spoke.

"We're gonna get you some."

I close my eyes waiting to be home.

-

Blade set me on his bed after he locked the door. I get dressed when he notices the marks on my back.

"He did this to you?"

Blade lightly touches them but I hiss in pain. I've never been in this much pain in my life. I get why Blade despised him.

"Sorry," he mumbles.

It hurts to put my shirt on so Blade helped me.

"Why haven't you healed?"

"He hasn't given me blood in a while."

I need some. He nods and leaves me alone. I lay on the bed on my stomach as my back is too painful to lay on. It's been awhile since I've laid on a comfortable bed.

Blade returns with a bottle of blood. I slowly get up to sit on the bed I chug it down. I'm so thirsty that I don't hold back. I feel my marks heal as best as they can.

"Thank you."

"Now tell me why you went there when I specifically told you not to go there?"

I look down ready to tell him everything.

Taking a deep breath I begin.

"I went to my home to clean up when he sat on my chair. He told me that I had to make a decision that I would come with him and no harm would come to you all. If I didn't, I would watch everyone die in front of me. I didn't want that. I didn't want the guilt upon me."

"Hey, it's okay," Blade spoke in a soft tone.

"I get it, he's manipulative. I was just worried something happened to you. What exactly did he do to you?"

I sigh. "He . . . Raped me . . . Abused me with his belt."

Rage filled Blade's eyes. He wants to murder his father.

"He won't hurt you anymore. You're safe here with us. With me."

I hug him like I've never before.

"Let's go tell everyone downstairs. They're all worried for you."