Chapter thirteen

Sarah's POV

"Alright Blade, you've got some explaining to do?" I command  after I lock the door to his bedroom.

"I told you Sarah it's personal."

"I get that but after hearing the conversation, I want answers and I want them now."

"Well what do you want me to tell you?"

"Anything about that guy! Anything about those people!"

"There's nothing to know! I swear I don't know them!"

"Well he clearly does!"

I've never taught with Blade. Sure we had our bickering moments because no couple is perfect.

"Blade, You know that I know that you know those people! Just tell me what's bothering you."

"Nothing is bothering me and that I don't know  them!"

I sigh.

"Please, I beg you. Ever since they came here, you've been acting weird."

"I'm not. Drop it!"

I nod folding my arms across my chest. "I'm scared for you," I mumble. I drop my head as I lean against the door.

I know there's something he's hiding. He just won't admit it.

"I don't want to lose you Blade, or this relationship. I get if it's personal but . . ."

I don't know what else to say. I guess he really doesn't want to talk about it.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-I just wanted to help you."

Blade walks up to me giving me a hug. I've been getting a lot of hugs today, which I don't mind.

"It's alright."

"I'm scared for you."

"I know, but don't be. I'm alright."

He walks us away from the for a bit, opens it the picks up so he's carrying me. Wrapping my arms around his neck instinctively. "What are you doing?"

"Carrying my princess."

I stare at him. "What?" He chuckles a bit.

"Don't ever call me that again," I say breaking into a smile.

"No?"

"No."

"No?"

"No."

Saying "no" back and forth I didn't realize we moved to the bed where he just drops me. "Hey!" Blade is laughing hysterically. I love hearing his laugh. It's music to my ears.
The sound of his laughter brings warmth to my heart.

Blade makes his way to the door closing it and locking it. Making his way back smirking he crawls on top of me.

"I'm scared for what you'll do."

Kissing me I wrap me arms around his neck pulling down closer.

He moves down my jaw to my neck sucking my sweet spot. I moan loudly as he smirks against my neck.

I'm becoming wet from this.

"Blade . . . Please . . ."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck . . . Me."

"As you wish."

Blade teased me by stripping slowly. I removed my clothing as well until I'm completely naked. Blade grabs a condom placing it on his member.

He pushed inside him as I moan she a wave of pleasure washes over me. Waiting a moment for me to get used to him, he thrusts slowly as his hands feel all of me. Making their way to my breasts, he grips them as he thrusts in and out faster and faster.

I moan heavily when Blade hit my g-spot.

"Blade . . ."

I feel myself climaxing.

"I'm gonna . . . Cum."

"Me too."

As he's thrusting hard and fast, I came undone and a second later he did too. Feeling the warm cum in his condom fills as mine washes over it.

Disposing of the condom, he lays beside me snuggling under the blankets.

I join him under the sheets curling up next to him.

"Does this mean that your not mad anymore?" I ask.

"Of course not," he whispers. A small smile appears on face.

"I'm glad."

The rest of the night we talked then watched movies. We never brought it up again for the rest of the night.