Chapter twenty six

Sarah's POV

Mention of rape and abuse.

You know when you do something fun and exciting, you lose track of time? Well that's what's happening to me, except of doing something fun and exciting, I'm trapped in the cell.

I lost track of time for how long I've been trapped in here. Carl stole my phone so I can't contact anyone, or know the time. It felt like centuries. Since I can't sleep, the time drags on and on.

Carl has come in here delivering blood, only because he wants me to have energy just to swipe it all away from me.

He comes in here to obeys me with his belt. The thing is, if he was human it wouldn't hurt at all but he's a vampire which means he's much stronger than me. I've got cuts all along my back. I heal fast but he comes back and giving me more.

When he feels like it, he will come in here and rape me. I tried to fight him off but he is twice as stronger as me. His hand lingers my body feeling everything.

I can still feel it inside me. Him inside me.

No wonder Blade is disgusted with him.

I have tried to fight him but he says that he will kill everyone I love. He almost did so I started cooperating more. I can't risk them dying because of me.

-

I laid on the bed naked as my clothes are on the other side of the room. Carl says it's best for me to stay undressed as it will be less work and can get straight to work.

The door opens letting the light slip in. Carl walks in with his belt. I sigh knowing what will happen.

"Stand up and place your hands on the wall."

ABUSE AHEAD (if can't take it, go to next chapter)

I stand in up obeying him. I steady myself as I wait for the hit. The pain eats me alive. He gave me a couple more before stopping.

Turning me around he smacked me in the face.

"Such a pathetic woman you are."

He knees me in the gut. I doubled over as he kicks me down. "Can't even stay standing."

Taking his belt, he whips me several times. Blood trickles down my back as a puddle begins to form.

He's hitting me so hard that I'm losing a lot of blood. With a lot of blood loss I slip unconscious.

The last thing I think to myself is, Blade I love you.