Chapter twenty nine

Sabe's POV

The couple hours dragged as we were all dying to know who kidnapped Sarah.

We continued what we were doing before the calls and before we know it they're home. Blade came barging through the doors and Sapphire was the first to hug him.

The rest of us greeted them from their journey at the door, the women giving them hugs and us men patting them at the back.

We gathered in the living room ready to know who it is.

"Okay," Roland begins, "I don't what happened but something must have happened to lure Sarah in his trap. He does that with all women. Finding a way to manipulate them into going with him. He's been doing it for years upon years and no one has stopped him. That guy that was on camera that had Sarah's phone was my father."

A couple gasps were heard but nothing major.

"Why would he do this?" Sapphire asks.

"Cause he's a manipulator, abuser, and a ruler in one. No one has tried to stopped him. Everyone is petrified of him that he gets whatever he wants."

"He must of said something to manipulate her into going with him. That's probably where she is now. That's why you couldn't find her. Carl must have taken her phone to New York. It's like he knew we would track her down after some time," Blade exclaims.

"It may been years since I've seen him but I'll never forget what he ever does."

"Does he have a weakness? Everyone has a weakness no matter how strong they are," Nevada says rubbing her baby bump for protection.

Blade smirks. "Of course, I mean, who doesn't have a weakness for a family heirloom that's been passed down from hundreds of generations?"

Oh god.

-

We've set up a plan to destroy Carl and get back Sarah in one piece and alive. We've fought against several villains, but none are like this one.

When the three came back we told them everything that we know.

They followed on plan as it's now in action. Let's hope this works.

The last thing we need is for this to fail and we lose Sarah and the fight. Carl's not getting away with any of this. He's gonna pay for what he's done to Blade, Roland, the women they've told us about, and everyone else that's been effected.

Once and for all, we'll take our fighting skills and out them to the test. No way are we gonna lose this one.

We're doing this for everyone we've lost on the way. The vampire team, Jeffrey who's Sarah's father, Carol who's Sarah's mother, and all the vampire Tandlers that were lost in the Vannet war.

We've lost a lot of people but that doesn't mean we forget them.

Well never forget those people. They'll always be with us mentally.